• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Superpopulation, big problem to new players.

axelbsk

Reaction score
I'm NEW on server, lookig for any thing to play I found this AMAZING server, simply amazing.

But, has a huge problem.. superpopulation. I can't up... all spot are occupied.
Power abuse as far as the eye can see.
I died several times, looking spot to up.

You guys, staff- Twifysoft, need open another server.. like, urgent.
Actually this tibia map can't support 1500 players playing in the same time.

its simple.. go lunarforce :p

ENPVP? I don't want to get stressed. ^_^

Retreating what I said about being an amazing server... Sux community.
Thank you a lot for reply.

olixx
''who care? just bot ;o''

Just a Poland, bullshiting. ;)

There is always some place that is kinda "empty", ive been "exping" my 200+ ms with around 2.5-3kk/h gained around 10 lvls/day

still its so dumb, a tibia map honestly cant hold more than 1000 ppl before it gets way to full. Not to mention the worlds that sometimes reach 1k people have lvl 20-40s that hunt the noob spots, not all lvl 150-300 hunting same places

They should open up two more open pvp worlds besides shadows and allow transfers or a world system

I'm NEW on server, lookig for any thing to play I found this AMAZING server, simply amazing.

But, has a huge problem.. superpopulation. I can't up... all spot are occupied.
Power abuse as far as the eye can see.
I died several times, looking spot to up.

You guys, staff- Twifysoft, need open another server.. like, urgent.
Actually this tibia map can't support 1500 players playing in the same time.

You're not new, you're probably salar or some other cry faggot that made a new otland acc

@Kevin. "Why" "do" "you" "use" "so" "many" "quotation marks?"

Didn't you get banned? dafuq you doing here?

Probably sent an E-mail to Tala everyday begging for an unban. I personally think he's not wrong for voicing his opinion, it's just his rude, idiotic, and completely asinine comments on some threads / questions is his real problem.

Tibia servers had over 800 players even back in 7.1-7.4. Do you know how many hunting grounds they have added in the updates since that? I don't feel like counting them to prove my point, but you should start exploring more hunting grounds instead of expecting the more popular ones to be empty when there are 1500 players online. There are a lot of areas that are left empty, and the more popular ones are overcrowded (such as hive, darashia/fenrock dragon lords, okolnir, demona, banuta) because many players only hunt in the places where they have waypoints/scripts for their bot.

We will be allowing character transfers to LunarForce soon though, so that might slightly reduce the amount of players on ShadowCores, but if you only check the more popular hunting grounds you probably won't notice a difference even if the players online goes from 1500 to 1000. We don't have any current plans of starting new servers, so that's not likely to happen anytime soon, but maybe later this year if the amount of players online on ShadowCores is increasing to a point where that is necessary (right now it barely peaks 1500).

The popular hunting grounds are taken is because it doesn't take 5 hrs to get a lvl there.

ya right now it peaks 1500 ppl lol to much for a tibia map atm... A rl tibia server can only max 1150 people per server and when that happens its so full.

Back