• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Support, scripts etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice , maybe i will ask you later for some help with my project :) , i will start work on it soon . . Have college Exams now :(

Upgrading from 8.50 to 8.60.. how hard is that to be done keeping in mind its fully customized server?

Upgrading from 8.50 to 8.60.. how hard is that to be done keeping in mind its fully customized server?
In that case either you will have to pay a large sum and ill pay back the rest depending on how much time I spend or you can send me the server and ill give you an estimate.
Converting servers is not a thing I do for free, if you just want to to start up you can hire someone else. I don't do "half ass" jobs.

Are you using tfs 1.0? In that case use data/events?/scripts/player.lua I think the path is, in there you can add a similar code to make it work.
Otherwise what tfs are you using?

Then you need to use a creaturescript with onLook idk whats wrong with your script, do you have any errors in the console? Send me a pm insted.

I have a problem so when the player's use on the bike and ride again and after use and disassembles it stays at the same speed he was on the bike: (
could help?

bike.lua

Code:
-- [[ Bike Sistema 100% -- By SmiX ^}^ ]] --

--[[ • Ela deixa você mais rápido a partir da volocidade determinada no script + sua estamina.]]--
--[[ • Adiciona e remove outfit do player.]]--
--[[ #Lembrando todos os campos com variaveis escritas são preechidas com {"sim" ou "nao"}]]--

local config = {
textoAvisandoSuaVelocidade = "sim", -- Se você quiser que o script mande uma mensagem para o player dizendo a velocidade dele
velocidadeDaSuaBike = 999, -- A volocidade da bike, sempre bote números de 1 á 10. Caso bote mais que isso a volicidade vai ficar muito alta.
outfitMale = 1787, -- Outfit male
outfitFemale = 1618, -- Outfit female
efeito = 18, -- Efeito que ira aparescer quando der use.
storageValue = 5602, -- Storage Para a bike
}

function onUse(cid, item, itemEx, fromPosition, toPosition)

if isPlayer(cid) and getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookType == 814 then return false end
   if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storageValue) <= 0 then
          setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3624, ""..getPlayerStamina(cid).."")
                 a = {lookType = config.outfitMale, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet}
                 b = {lookType = config.outfitFemale, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet}
                 doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), config.efeito)
                speedRate = config.velocidadeDaSuaBike * 1000
                 doChangeSpeed(cid, speedRate + getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3624))
                 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storageValue, 1)
                   if getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
                          doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, b, -1)
                   else
                          doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, a, -1)
                   end
   else
           setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storageValue, 0)
           doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_OUTFIT)
           retireSpeedRate = config.velocidadeDaSuaBike * 100
           playerSpeedNow = -retireSpeedRate - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3624)
           doChangeSpeed(cid, playerSpeedNow)
   end
return TRUE
end

I have a problem so when the player's use on the bike and ride again and after use and disassembles it stays at the same speed he was on the bike: (
could help?

bike.lua

Code:
-- [[ Bike Sistema 100% -- By SmiX ^}^ ]] --

--[[ • Ela deixa você mais rápido a partir da volocidade determinada no script + sua estamina.]]--
--[[ • Adiciona e remove outfit do player.]]--
--[[ #Lembrando todos os campos com variaveis escritas são preechidas com {"sim" ou "nao"}]]--

local config = {
textoAvisandoSuaVelocidade = "sim", -- Se você quiser que o script mande uma mensagem para o player dizendo a velocidade dele
velocidadeDaSuaBike = 999, -- A volocidade da bike, sempre bote números de 1 á 10. Caso bote mais que isso a volicidade vai ficar muito alta.
outfitMale = 1787, -- Outfit male
outfitFemale = 1618, -- Outfit female
efeito = 18, -- Efeito que ira aparescer quando der use.
storageValue = 5602, -- Storage Para a bike
}

function onUse(cid, item, itemEx, fromPosition, toPosition)

if isPlayer(cid) and getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookType == 814 then return false end
   if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storageValue) <= 0 then
          setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3624, ""..getPlayerStamina(cid).."")
                 a = {lookType = config.outfitMale, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet}
                 b = {lookType = config.outfitFemale, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet}
                speedRate = config.velocidadeDaSuaBike * 1000
                 doChangeSpeed(cid, speedRate + getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3624))
                 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storageValue, 1)
                   if getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
                          doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, b, -1)
                   else
                          doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, a, -1)
                   end
   else
           setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storageValue, 0)
           doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_OUTFIT)
           retireSpeedRate = config.velocidadeDaSuaBike * 100
           playerSpeedNow = -retireSpeedRate - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3624)
           doChangeSpeed(cid, playerSpeedNow)
   end
return TRUE
end

Please if you need something pm me insted of writing in this thread, ill pm you the script.

Please help me these errors, please iss my ot to close because of these errors :(:(:(

1° when I go to a pokemon surf the water of this error and the server for time with all players
the server is not online most of niguém to enter game

erro
Code:
[04/08/2014 11:30:19] [Error - CreatureEvent::executeWalk] Call stack overflow.
[04/08/2014 11:30:19] [Error - MoveEvent::executeStep] Call stack overflow.

2° I was walking killing Pokemon and when I see this error in the distro

Code:
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:onStatsChange
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] Description:
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] (luaGetMonsterInfo) Monster not found

[04/08/2014 11:23:47] data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:520: attempt to index a boolean value
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] stack traceback:
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:520: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:63>

Help me please my OT is to close because of these errors :oops::oops::oops:

Please help me these errors, please iss my ot to close because of these errors :(:(:(

1° when I go to a pokemon surf the water of this error and the server for time with all players
the server is not online most of niguém to enter game

erro
Code:

2° I was walking killing Pokemon and when I see this error in the distro

Code:
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] (luaGetMonsterInfo) Monster not found

[04/08/2014 11:23:47] data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:520: attempt to index a boolean value
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] stack traceback:
[04/08/2014 11:23:47] data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:520: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/exp2.0.lua:63>

Help me please my OT is to close because of these errors :oops::oops::oops:
As I wrote in the start, send me a pm and ill take a look.
Include the scripts listed aswell.

so paying you is a must eh?

If you want my support / help:
* You will send me the money and I will start the work. I do not send anything unless ive gotten the money. The only exception is if I have done numerous of deals with you - Do not try to negotiate this.

* The money you send must either be send with the taxes added, or send as "to family or friends".

* I do accept rl tibia cash, amount etc depends on server and if I can accept money on that server, but I can accept on most of the servers.

* If I said ill do it for free, and I have other things that others have paid for, I will do that before I will do the free things, the waiting list can be nothing to a couple of days (as of right now).

Had responded to him earlier but that post was removed ... :)

Had responded to him earlier but that post was removed ... :)
@Ninja since it seems you bugged my thread could you fix it? I responded to @HalfAway 's post on the second page so both of those posts are bugged, seeing as that post is above the "latest one" - from the 23th of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back