• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Support, scripts etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ninja can you fix the thread? Ive reported it aswell, since the latest post viewable is from the 23d of sep.

@Ninja can you fix the thread? Ive reported it aswell, since the latest post viewable is from the 23d of sep.
Sorry, I can't change the post numbers.

whats up with this posts order?haha

Haven't you noticed that your post is in the middle of page 3 insted of beign the last post.
MadMOOK has the last post if you read down the thread.

Haven't you noticed that your post is in the middle of page 3 insted of beign the last post.
MadMOOK has the last post if you read down the thread.
yeah thats why I asked, it shows up on the front page as if someones posted but theres nothing new haha

well there is something new but you have to search it :/

yeah thats why I asked, it shows up on the front page as if someones posted but theres nothing new haha

well there is something new but you have to search it :/

Yea haha that why I have reported the posts ive done and quoted Ninja since he tought I bumped this thread to much and removed them all. Probbly due to inexperience the thread fucked up.

@Mark could you try to fix the thread?

Got some time atm.

Bump

Last edited:
Got some time again.

haha, was the thread ever fixed, or did you make a new one and just not update your signature?

haha, was the thread ever fixed, or did you make a new one and just not update your signature?

It was fixed after I tagged Mark and it's the same one as you can see on the dates aswell as the posts.

Updated the post abit - abit more clear and updated the rules abit.
I also added the following things:
Selling major parts already completed.
C++ source code modifications.

This is still the first guy I'm talking with if I've any problems with scripts, etc. Always great service.

Will in a couple of days have some time free, throw me a PM if you need anything.

Hey man i need yours service, how contact you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back