• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

Bam

Reaction score
2ue35dz.jpg

FORUM: Dynastia FORUM - GZH

This is just a teaser on the server, the thread will be updated more throughout the weeks.
Anything in this thread may be changed, so check in every now and then to see the changes.

Homepage will be launched shortly.

Estimated time of launch: 3 weeks

Dynastia provides you with the oldschool feeling.
*All monster spawns
*All quests.
*All NPCs
*All raids.
*No soulpoints
*PACC System (Read more below)

Experience rate:
1-8 = 8x
8-20 = 6x
20-50 = 4x
50-*** = 3x

Skill rate: 4x
Magic level rate: 2x
Loot rate: 1.5x
Regeneration rate: 2x

-Free Accounts-
*All Premium Spells
*All Outfits
*7% Losses upon death
*Able to buy promotion at 20 for 20k at King Tibianus in Thais.

-Premium Accounts-
*Able to travel with boats to PACC areas.
*FREE Promotion from King Tibianus in Thais at 20.
*5% Losses upon death instead of 7%

We changed the pacc system and will keep doing so depending on all feedback we get, so these settings are not 100%

Last edited:
it sounds like valhalla, kind of a bad idea (imo) to make a server almost identical to valhalla when it only has 40~ players online.

these exp rates would bring players:
1 - 50 = 30x
50 - 80 =15x
80 - 110 = 8x
110+ = 2x

just a suggestion. just read thread again and i think death broadcast is a very bad idea ^^

p.s is this realsofts server?

it sounds like valhalla, kind of a bad idea (imo) to make a server almost identical to valhalla when it only has 40~ players online.

these exp rates would bring players:
1 - 50 = 30x
50 - 80 =15x
80 - 110 = 8x
110+ = 2x

just a suggestion. just read thread again and i think death broadcast is a very bad idea ^^

p.s is this realsofts server?

We took over the project and made some tweaks, also with better hosting.

And about valhalla, the thing is that this server is going to be a pure oldschool without any resets.

3x all the way, thanks for the concern though - i'll look into it.

We took over the project and made some tweaks, also with better hosting.

And about valhalla, the thing is that this server is going to be a pure oldschool without any resets.

3x all the way, thanks for the concern though - i'll look into it.

sry but it isn't pure oldschool with custom things like death broadcast

same with djinn quest ^^ and rook dp

Last edited:
sry but it isn't pure oldschool with custom things like death broadcast

That minor thing wouldn't affect the gameplay - which is the oldschool feeling _GAMEPLAY_

Realots had it, and was a huge success.

Also, I just read that Dennis is the owner of Valhalla..

Then I can add, that one of the differences between Dynastia and Valhalla is that Dynastia doesn't have corrupted admins. :)

Also, I just read that Dennis is the owner of Valhalla..

Then I can add, that one of the differences between Dynastia and Valhalla is that Dynastia doesn't have corrupted admins. :)

cheap shot. very professional xd

have my posts deleted if u don't want my negativity on the first page of your thread i dont mind

cheap shot. very professional xd

have my posts deleted if u don't want my negativity on the first page of your thread i dont mind

I don't mind them being there, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
And call it a cheap shot, i'd say it was cheap of Dennis to sell out his OT, with the new owner giving out my entire teams characters to random people.
Also banning us for owning the server :)

Anyways, that's history.

Doing some editing on the thread, just made some tweaks to the server.

Looks the same settings as that stupid Palera has with DP in rooks and shit. Also I doubt its the same 100% rl map which RealOTS and ZelOT has?

Looks the same settings as that stupid Palera has with DP in rooks and shit. Also I doubt its the same 100% rl map which RealOTS and ZelOT has?

It's not the same settings.

The same distro indeed, with tweaks and other settings etcetc.

Sounds like a cool server for the oldschool lovers, like me. However I wonder, as free account, are you able to buy promo aswell? Or is that just for prem accs?

Sounds like a cool server for the oldschool lovers, like me. However I wonder, as free account, are you able to buy promo aswell? Or is that just for prem accs?

I'm thinking about doing it like this

FACCs buy for 20k
PACCS gets it for free..

Not sure though, will come up with a fair way to do it.
Suggestions are welcome, ofcourse.

Back