• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

So, this is the legit real Tibia server that was hacked and stolen? Is that why it's 7.72?
Isn't that the same reason why ClassicTibia closed after getting legal threats from CipSoft?

So, this is the legit real Tibia server that was hacked and stolen? Is that why it's 7.72?
Isn't that the same reason why ClassicTibia closed after getting legal threats from CipSoft?

It's not the one that was stolen lol.

ClassicTibia did not get shut down because of that.

And these are not the same files, no.

I'm thinking about doing it like this

FACCs buy for 20k
PACCS gets it for free..

Not sure though, will come up with a fair way to do it.
Suggestions are welcome, ofcourse.

That sounds fair to me, was worried that free accs wouldn't be able to buy promo, but that idea sounds pretty good actually. :)

That sounds fair to me, was worried that free accs wouldn't be able to buy promo, but that idea sounds pretty good actually. :)

As I mentioned, our goal is to welcome people who wants to play the game fully out for FREE.

Leaving promotion for only premiums would be shattering that goal ;)

As I mentioned, our goal is to welcome people who wants to play the game fully out for FREE.

Leaving promotion for only premiums would be shattering that goal ;)

Good point.

However I think an exp stage would fit. Not some "megauberlvl10000kkwithin1min" stage, but maybe start at 30x and end at like 4x? or something similar, however I think its important that the first lvls, like up to 20-25 is made quickly, else I think A LOT of players will get bored and make the server low-populated, u prolly already thought about it and had several proposals about it already, but I just had to say it anyway. : D

You got this map from RealSoft you're using exactly the same features while youre premium as he did.

RealSoft is a friend of me and gave me access to his files.
So i've been able to mix around abit.

And im not using the exact same, no.

Either way, would it matter? Palera was a great server anyways.

+ Palera wasn't a good server rofl. 5 players on at average with custom shit no one cared about. IMHO you make a complete joke out of yourself stating this server is better then RealOTS'.

You say so cause his server got into your hands , and now when you mixed around with his server its even more fucked.
If you don't like it, leave.
Realots had shit tons of custom garbage, even though it was the perfect 7.72 stolen from cipsoft themselves.

However, start flaming me when the project is released and you are sure on the facts.

+ Palera wasn't a good server rofl. 5 players on at average with custom shit no one cared about. IMHO you make a complete joke out of yourself stating this server is better then RealOTS'.

Same to you, Palera was not a customized OT - and it had 50 active players back when I played it.

I see you're a onesided person, so just get out.

I wont be bothering with replying your posts anymore.

TO low tbh :S

these exp rates would bring players:
1 - 50 = 30x
50 - 80 =15x
80 - 110 = 8x
110+ = 2x

<3

TO low tbh :S

these exp rates would bring players:
1 - 50 = 30x
50 - 80 =15x
80 - 110 = 8x
110+ = 2x

<3

We have discussed a more "stagewise" experience rate.
It will be a short one, and not much to cheer about, but will give a head start atleast to 20.

Anyways Bam , why not put it up now , when its already done? RealSoft fixed all the bugs , didnt't he

It's on a closed beta right now, deciding all the configurations and what to do with the djinn quest.

I sure hope you'll stick to the 3x, these damn stages really ruins all the potentially good servers! Though im not a big fan of the no aimbot for runes since I started back at 7.92.

But I'll for sure give it a chance :) And btw, when it's hosted by GZH, doesn't that mean that it's depending on the donations or do you pay him a monthly fee instead? That would be a good thing to know so we'll know if it's gonna stay up or not.

I sure hope you'll stick to the 3x, these damn stages really ruins all the potentially good servers! Though im not a big fan of the no aimbot for runes since I started back at 7.92.

But I'll for sure give it a chance :) And btw, when it's hosted by GZH, doesn't that mean that it's depending on the donations or do you pay him a monthly fee instead? That would be a good thing to know so we'll know if it's gonna stay up or not.

It is a GZH server, that means the server belongs to US :)

We do not do this for profit, we do it because we are fans of old school and thought it would be fun to get a serious old school server up.

GZH only means two things here.
1. Stable server
2. Sweet community/staff :)

Some things I wonder:

1: You will obviously use Avesta, is the double hit issue taken care off?
2: How good coded are the monsters? I don't like monsters who drops loot randomly like the common dragons for example in otservers.
3: How is the attack forumla? Will EQ make a big difference or slightly?
4: Do you have (really) have everything that you are claiming? (I highly doubt that you have "All" in every category.) > for example, spawns. I'm confused, do you mean that you have monsters on every area on the map or that you have the correct spawn and spawn time?

:p

Back