• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

Some things I wonder:

1: You will obviously use Avesta, is the double hit issue taken care off?
2: How good coded are the monsters? I don't like monsters who drops loot randomly like the common dragons for example in otservers.
3: How is the attack forumla? Will EQ make a big difference or slightly?
4: Do you have (really) have everything that you are claiming? (I highly doubt that you have "All" in every category.) > for example, spawns. I'm confused, do you mean that you have monsters on every area on the map or that you have the correct spawn and spawn time?

:p

1. Yes :)
2. The monsters are converted from real tibias monster scripts back in 7.72.
3. Back in 7.72 EQ did a great difference in PvP. We have that covered.
4. The only thing we're currently missing is the pharaos, just have to bind all the scripts together for the quest to work. That's one of the reasons we have delayed the launch.

If you have any more questions, shoot ;)

*Eventually 10-20% more experience from monsters.
Thats the only thing needed to fix, and I'll for sure play 100%, I mean if you think of it overall, having premium since level 1 to 50, and playing with free account from 1 to 50 makes a HUGE difference.
I also suggest stages, but the following ones;
1-8 = 8x
9-20 = 5x
21-40 = 4x
41-60 = 3x
61-80 = 2x
81+ = 1x

*Eventually 10-20% more experience from monsters.
Thats the only thing needed to fix, and I'll for sure play 100%, I mean if you think of it overall, having premium since level 1 to 50, and playing with free account from 1 to 50 makes a HUGE difference.
I also suggest stages, but the following ones;
1-8 = 8x
9-20 = 5x
21-40 = 4x
41-60 = 3x
61-80 = 2x
81+ = 1x

Thank you for the feedback, we'll be sure to discuss it.

*Eventually some kind of bonus experience, just very low due to the feedback we got on it. I currently set it at 5% and it's really not that much.
Dragon 2100 + 5% = 2205XP.
Demon 18000 +5% = 18900EXP
Seems reasonable? Comment with suggestions as well :)

How bout that?

Dude, look at Valhalla, has 40 players online .. now look as tibianic was with 200-250 players online. the people want to play a oldschool 7.4 . I think your otserv not going to have more than 40 players online aswell, but is only one opinion. 7.4 is a true oldschool. ^_^

Dude, look at Valhalla, has 40 players online .. now look as tibianic was with 200-250 players online. the people want to play a oldschool 7.4 . I think your otserv not going to have more than 40 players online aswell, but is only one opinion. 7.4 is a true oldschool. ^_^

Well 7.4 is for some people 7.72 is for some. :)

realsoft server

Some parts of it, wanna go flame somewhere else?

I find it awesome that you are willing to change stuff, and I really like the new idea, now it seems like premium isn't needed to be highest. I hope that you will change your opinion about the experience, I would really like it to be impossible to gain 80+ or so, because for me thats almost where the game "ends". I'll play regardless if you change the experience or not. I think everyone should start playing this instead of vallhalla/ any other ots. ( I am not trashing other ots, just telling you that this one is actually 100% dedicated, and with an REALLY experienced crew )

my advice make it more "highstaged" not to high that we don't need to do anything for our lvl but its not smart to make it 3x... then your player record won't pass the 20:( .
gl though

I find it awesome that you are willing to change stuff, and I really like the new idea, now it seems like premium isn't needed to be highest. I hope that you will change your opinion about the experience, I would really like it to be impossible to gain 80+ or so, because for me thats almost where the game "ends". I'll play regardless if you change the experience or not. I think everyone should start playing this instead of vallhalla/ any other ots. ( I am not trashing other ots, just telling you that this one is actually 100% dedicated, and with an REALLY experienced crew )

Thank you for the great feedback.
The experience will be changed a bit tomorrow, we will try a stage that will fit what you have just told us.

We are trying to make a server for the old schoolers, and therefor we need your opinions to make changes, ofcourse :)

Keep it coming!

Well 7.4 is for some people 7.72 is for some. :)

Yes, but in valhalla's case it isn't so good. I hope your server become good, i want to play a good oldschool. :cool:

Yeah we are doing our best, hopefully the closed beta will give us a better advantage.
And the fact that we have been in this business since late 7.1 will probably help a lot as well :)

my advice make it more "highstaged" not to high that we don't need to do anything for our lvl but its not smart to make it 3x... then your player record won't pass the 20:( .
gl though

As stated before, this is being worked on due to alot of comments about it.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, especially the experience parts.
We will for sure take this in mind, and are already proceeding with experience changes tomorrow.

Keep the great feedback coming guys ^_^

Thank you for the great feedback.
The experience will be changed a bit tomorrow, we will try a stage that will fit what you have just told us.

We are trying to make a server for the old schoolers, and therefor we need your opinions to make changes, ofcourse :)

Keep it coming!

As stated before, this is being worked on due to alot of comments about it.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, especially the experience parts.
We will for sure take this in mind, and are already proceeding with experience changes tomorrow.

Keep the great feedback coming guys ^_^

i think what you need to think about trying to achieve is getting players to lvl 80 in about 1 week of semi hard exping and make sure they're not poor. then make the exp slowwwww. only reason ppl play is for pvp not long, long rotworm hunts.

gl though

You are wrong... Alot of players like oldschool with low exp! :) I hope alot players join this awesome server!

Like Bam said!
GZH only means two things here.
1. Stable server
2. Sweet community/staff :)
And thats true!

Good Luck Bam

GZH might mean those two things, but I wonder. Do they also stand for banning botters? Because they sure as hell don't when it comes to 8.6 so I wonder if you do when it comes to 7.72.

Since this is 7.72, uh traps wont work right?:( Anyways, I am 100% certain on that they will ban botters. If any botter dares to enter this server ofcourse :)

GZH might mean those two things, but I wonder. Do they also stand for banning botters? Because they sure as hell don't when it comes to 8.6 so I wonder if you do when it comes to 7.72.

I'm strictly against botting in 7.72.

Since this is 7.72, uh traps wont work right?:( Anyways, I am 100% certain on that they will ban botters. If any botter dares to enter this server ofcourse :)

Uh traps wont work, no :p

Okay, no uh traps, I forgot it was 7.72 and not 7.4, I'd rather see you work for it another month and realease it when its all finished then having a buggy one on atm :D

Back