• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Flammingvets 8.60 Custom Map (High Rates, 24/7 Uptime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good server Assasinek u r the noob there is no laag lol

Recommended OT, VERY NICE OT EVER REP++

- - - Updated - - -

Recommended OT, VERY NICE OT EVER REP++

Admin Reaperr + Admin Phoenix is abusers they banned me and my friends i wont play that ot till they get demoted OMG i did nothing and they ban me Reason (Annoying) wow and reaperr told me u cant demote u :/

Admin Reaperr + Admin Phoenix is abusers they banned me and my friends i wont play that ot till they get demoted OMG i did nothing and they ban me Reason (Annoying) wow and reaperr told me u cant demote u :/

Lol i was in ghost mode and saw u that you are spamminng them to give you items they gave you 2 notations then u started to insult them i wont unbann you wait! your character Will be unbanned automatically after few days!

- - - Updated - - -

Very very very nice server i have played in my life!!!!

Thanks you my Little brother!

1- i didnt ask for items 2- i didnt spamm 3- Reaperr is abuser making things to his char Donnivi and i dont think that u saw me because who told u that i asked for items and spamm is liar ...

Bump its the best ot all gogo :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

BumB

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

New update soon Bump all go Flammingvets it will be the best

Website always down, can't even make an account ;p