• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Flammingvets 8.60 Custom Map (High Rates, 24/7 Uptime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nadergalal

It's merely constructive feedback, Egy.

Why I brought up the whole "I've been GM elsewhere"-subject is because you told me to stop being jelous of you. So can you please cut that out please?

@Polat,
he banned me then unbanned me few moments later, out of the blue for no reason ( the ban & unban ).

I'm glad you've listened to me and others and started updating things again.

FYI Egy, I've aldready left the server, but if Polat ( Felix ) keeps updating I might be back some day, I think that's all I have to say about this subject.

Good luck with your server, polat.

@Nadergalal

It's merely constructive feedback, Egy.

Why I brought up the whole "I've been GM elsewhere"-subject is because you told me to stop being jelous of you. So can you please cut that out please?

@Polat,
he banned me then unbanned me few moments later, out of the blue for no reason ( the ban & unban ).

I'm glad you've listened to me and others and started updating things again.

FYI Egy, I've aldready left the server, but if Polat ( Felix ) keeps updating I might be back some day, I think that's all I have to say about this subject.

Good luck with your server, polat.

Anyway thank you, Today it will be New Spell Quest: Flammingvets Spellia, 2 new castle for the donators who donated yesterday!!

Awful ot.
It's stolen/bought from Lava Titan, the original creator, and is full of bugs. Nothing to do once you've reached a certain lvl.

BAD!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Im editing and fixing my site this site i have now is only för creating guild accs etc But Im making New One with full working shop system etc

umm guys search on google and write this "download flammingvets 8.6", press on the link you get (i think there are 3 of them) and poof you got the datapack, now what you need is dlls and .exe and you got his server -____-

not recommended, abusing staff especially admin arrow which is amiroslo here and the server is 90% of the time offline also it's a stolen server.

not recommended, abusing staff especially admin arrow which is amiroslo here and the server is 90% of the time offline also it's a stolen server.

First its not a "stolen" server i Bougth it 10 Euro from Lava Titan go ask him if you dont Trust!!

and Ye he is Amiroslo any problem??

Anyway, 2 New Spells has Been Added to the Server! have Fun!

- - - Updated - - -

We Have Fixed the Balanced System now no more overpowered Knights!!

First its not a "stolen" server i Bougth it 10 Euro from Lava Titan go ask him if you dont Trust!!

Sup Guys, this guy "polat_alemdar" bought the server, this true story ... btw i'm the paypal manager from lava titan servers.

You guys have no rights to complain with polat_alemdar ... Enjoy the server.

Before Yesterday, Polat was playing on his server, Suddenly, A guy called 'Admin Arrow' been banning players, Just for a reasons, Like: Someone insulted him, Someone been bad with him, etc.. As I asked him.
And then, yesterday, Suddenly, Admin Arrow been Noob 'His name',
Then he talked with Felix, then he got promoted again..
Today, hes name is 'Arrow' only..
And everything about him is deleted, I guess.
In my opinion, Admin Arrow was a nice guy, helping/making events/doing his best, Polat, You don't even understand/know who is the nice, Who is the good staff.
Enjoy with that crap server.

Polat, if you need anything pm me, i can help you with websites (not scripting, but making your tibia server nice with a nice website)

seems me your webite is bugged :/

We Have Fixed the Balanced System now no more overpowered Knights!!

Dis i liek.

edit: Knights are still overpowered. PvP is still lame because you cant kill anyone. Not even a donator could kill me, and he used donator sword which damaged me for 40-70% of my health.

And he was unkillable. My spells took 5% of his health due to donator items

Also the new spells deals less damage than the lvl 200k spells ( atleast this is the case as a knight )

Also your scripter didn't even know how to use commands with correct syntaxes, I doubt he knows any scripting ^_^, as he "scripted" the command(s).

Last edited:
Dis i liek.

edit: Knights are still overpowered. PvP is still lame because you cant kill anyone. Not even a donator could kill me, and he used donator sword which damaged me for 40-70% of my health.

And he was unkillable. My spells took 5% of his health due to donator items

Also the new spells deals less damage than the lvl 200k spells ( atleast this is the case as a knight )

Also your scripter didn't even know how to use commands with correct syntaxes, I doubt he knows any scripting ^_^, as he "scripted" the command(s).

ok i will fix it!

- - - Updated - - -

Polat, if you need anything pm me, i can help you with websites (not scripting, but making your tibia server nice with a nice website)

seems me your webite is bugged :/

ye bro we can talk on private or msn [email protected]

Hi I Wanted To Apply For Tutor Position On Your Server
Age:11,I Have Been Playing ots for 2 Years So I Know The Basics Of Being A Staff Member
Experience:Well I Am A Mapper, I Can Make Spells & I Am Good With Helping Newbies But That Doesn't Mean Free Items,Levels,etc.......
in-game name: Sexy Exy
Why Choose Me : First Of All I Can Speak English And Arabic Fluently,I Can Help With Mapping New Spawns And Quests And Finally And Most Importantly I Am Active I Can Be Online for like 3-4 hours Daily

Hi I Wanted To Apply For Tutor Position On Your Server
Age:11,I Have Been Playing ots for 2 Years So I Know The Basics Of Being A Staff Member
Experience:Well I Am A Mapper, I Can Make Spells & I Am Good With Helping Newbies But That Doesn't Mean Free Items,Levels,etc.......
in-game name: Sexy Exy
Why Choose Me : First Of All I Can Speak English And Arabic Fluently,I Can Help With Mapping New Spawns And Quests And Finally And Most Importantly I Am Active I Can Be Online for like 3-4 hours Daily
I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back