• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Flammingvets 8.60 Custom Map (High Rates, 24/7 Uptime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the donation items obtainable ingame without donating?

This is the best server I have ever seen, 100% custom rebirth system by polat, amazing mapping [do you work for cipsoft?] and exceptional staff members, thanks for the free donation items, random staff member!

PS: Recommended!

This is the best server I have ever seen, 100% custom rebirth system by polat, amazing mapping [do you work for cipsoft?] and exceptional staff members, thanks for the free donation items, random staff member!

PS: Recommended!

I wont say anything but anyway thanks!

why the fuck does a GM say best server In the screenshot? thats just hilarious XD

Best server ever i played its amazing server helpful staff kindly players and much on
I've enjoying alot :D

No mate its the true your server gonna be one of famous servers! because its really amazing my eyes can't saying more than that! i swear its really best edited FlammingVets Ever...! also staff members is best staff's i've seen in my life they helping you anytime you needs a help! really good luck mate and have a nice time with that amazing server!

No mate its the true your server gonna be one of famous servers! because its really amazing my eyes can't saying more than that! i swear its really best edited FlammingVets Ever...! also staff members is best staff's i've seen in my life they helping you anytime you needs a help! really good luck mate and have a nice time with that amazing server!

In this sentence ill mark over the lies with red.

In this sentence ill mark over the lies with red.

Har du inte något annat job att göra än att gå runt till olika "Threads" och kommentera dåliga saker gör iaf något bra i ditt liv än att vara egoistisk!!
Do you not have another job to do than go around to different "Threads" and comment bad things do anyway something good in your life than to be selfish!

- - - Updated - - -

And thank you again don't listen to this guys whoe's flamming my thread they only hate Me!

Last edited:
I recommend this server to everyone, it is one of the playable serv :)

Its very nice server but that gay Admin Reaperr insulted me and ban me the admins should be more good with people =.=

Its very nice server but that gay Admin Reaperr insulted me and ban me the admins should be more good with people =.=

Thank you but i will take care of that admin and thanks for you reported it!

what is your name on game so i can unban you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back