• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

Lolz you should repair dmg, I can't even kill rat ...
#Now it's ok :)

New record: 40 players are logged in.

Those who complain about the club(starting weapon), go toward your first quest, you get a much stronger weapon there. :)

Hopefully its custom client, everyone will be using Xeno/OTclient bot, just like last launch.

Exp should be 3x..... I bet if we held a vote 99% of people would say 3x. This shit is lower then rl tibia hahaha

Yep, this server is just boring, standing in 1 place and waiting 2 min to kill carrior worm is not funny. Fight should be more dynamic.

Yep, this server is just boring, standing in 1 place and waiting 2 min to kill carrior worm is not funny. Fight should be more dynamic.

Fec why are you standing on one place killing one carrion worm when we have a map with 20.000 thousand monsters spawned?

The other replys beneath Fec's comment contains no feedback either. just some useless dirt throwing.

This server is known to always fix bugs. Even in our last run, thats why our most critical bugs are already fixed, and that you can rest assured that recent reported bugs will be taken care of. :)

Can't connect. Using 10.41 & the ipChanger that Mark made. Not sure what the issue is.

Regards,
Cody

A custom server that isn't a real tibia wannabe can never be seen as a low experience server, a custom server will bring a new experience with new fun things to do and explore, that is what open tibia is all about. A high exp custom server should only focus on high rate hunting grounds as for example, or why not begin at lvl 100 or 1000 instead of even playing the lower levels as you just want to pass it, wich I get on Real Tibia WannaBe servers. Also, its really just a number once you pass about lvl 100, a war at lvl 100 or a war at lvl 1000 only differs in damage amount etc, but whats the point if everyone is about the same lvl anyway?

You have got it all wrong, its not about getting lvl 100 in a day or two, its about the fun while doing so.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
+ 1

A custom server is CUSTOM. Thus you have to refrain from the idea of knowing what "high level" is.
The only thing you know is that in Tibia, you can get level 100+ and consider it "High" because then you can hunt strong monsters or whatever. However a CUSTOM server has it's own definition of "high". In some custom servers you might be able to use more spells, kill more monsters and run way faster just by reaching level 10, than you ever could in rl Tibia.
This is what CUSTOM SERVERS are all about. It's like an eternal adventure. It's something new to be explored!

Kind Regards,
Damon

That is indeed very true my friend! @Damon
Its something that I have taken into concern as I want a fun a smooth feeling from lvl 1.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Fec why are you standing on one place killing one carrion worm when we have a map with 20.000 thousand monsters spawned?
The other replys beneath Fec's comment contains no feedback either. just some useless dirt throwing.
Yeah right, but Nelvara OTS is just boring. That's all.