• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Servers good and is improving. At first i flamed now im taking it back, cause really it is fun to have a good oldschool server again

You made your server sound like an exact copy of real tibia such as in, your using the stolen files of Real tibia back in 7.72 reverted to 7.6 somehow.
If you take a closer look, you can notice it's not running on Cipsoft's server engine. But the files probably help(-ed) him improve the server.

Well i think its obvious but palas and knights huge underpowered... its why 90% of players are sorcerers... What realots did to balance this was knighs and paladins could use hmms by level based so they actually had more than a 40 damage pvp attack, but for paladins they could also purchase throwing stars, they were 5 gold each and broke every shot but they were 5 damage more and you could wield a shield, possibly the smartest thing ever to balance them, its like adding assassin stars but way less damage, 5 more isnt noticable, but the being able to use a shield is, plus there less capp so they can actually go on decent hunts.

Anyways just my suggestions so it stops being 90% sorcs online

Knight seem to be especially underpowered, even with decent skills and weapons. :S

Well ya i had highest sword on server and i wasnt able to kill a minotaur guard, meanwhile a lvl 13 sorcerer kills one lol i nearly cried, thats the moment i quit my knight, now i made paladin, lvl 23 with second best skills, getting raped and so costly, so ill probs end up quitting it and just making a sorcerer... might as well play the overpowered vocation since everyone else is

Edit: And dont boost skills or something to balance some of us trained a long time... read my suggestions realots did

What the F*** Zuen got unbanned!!! hes 44! he got 29-40 last night in 20 mins caue of sd hunting dragons with hackers money... this is bullshit....

And im done. dragon spawns in south part of middle spawn. Thats only in the released 7.6 map. died to it and cant get my stuff and was carrying tons of pots ready for a fun hunt when bam. Missspawn fail

bye bye serv
i leave rookgard i die 1 minut later no pacs

premium benefits your exp gain by 0,8x and free promotion. so without pacc youre still able to use pacc spells and boat..

also i hope uhs heal more on knight once i reached mlvl 4 since i heal 50+- with ihs and life fluids getting spammed with sd by a mage and not able to heal.. and if i am im healing all my money away.

making mage now.

since i made a mage everything goes a lot easier lol.. killing rots faster and getting faster cash and can escape pks

i'm not playing myself but looking at the online list it's definately increasing everyday, seems only the players who don't like the server post here

Reporting Buchajacy and Folki for speed hacking, there out running a lvl 52 ms and there lvl 25's Everyone sees it and says wtf how they so fast. Signed~

Reporting Buchajacy and Folki for speed hacking, there out running a lvl 52 ms and there lvl 25's Everyone sees it and says wtf how they so fast. Signed~

They also outran me a level 37 master sorcerer with utani gran hur, they didn't even use gran hur, jesus they run twice as fast i do.

Ya, realsoft check them coz they're to damn fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back