• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Realsoft
None of the companies will provide you protection w/o paying anything. Also you need to have some knowledge about the security, or hire someone who will work on it.
Also i dont know why you didnt contact abuse yet and give them the logs of the attack lolz.

But it would be useless if they were proxies.

People who ping servers ALWAYS use proxies lol

@Techinc, There is, you just getta know which ones, I'm talking with a company right now, and they provide me with DDos protection and so on, of course it's pricey, but oh well, rather have a expensive server up 24/7/365 than a cheap server 0,1/7/365.

I forgotten to ask him where the server was located (fail, was too busy with security stuffs), if it's in Europe I'm buying that was fast I hear it =)
After that I dunno how long time it take for them to set everything up but the server should be online tomorrow again.

Probably Joel donman (Halexos/Rolex/Mythoras owner) who's pinging you as he did with all other oldschool servers <_<. His current server is : haloria.servegame.com . Since he actually think anyone want to play his oldschools servers -.-. And this really sucks since you cant play an oldschool server without it getting pinged ^.-

@Techinc, There is, you just getta know which ones, I'm talking with a company right now, and they provide me with DDos protection and so on, of course it's pricey, but oh well, rather have a expensive server up 24/7/365 than a cheap server 0,1/7/365.

I forgotten to ask him where the server was located (fail, was too busy with security stuffs), if it's in Europe I'm buying that was fast I hear it =)
After that I dunno how long time it take for them to set everything up but the server should be online tomorrow again.

How much do you pay for it? Maybe i can find you a better offer.

Realsoft i love you man, but plz do not boast about your server, especially 70 online LoL thats not very impressive... its a 7.6 real server... and its not even accurate... its been a working progress since release. So be happy people arn't raging about how un-real it is and just be happy. Do not boast about it. Please.
in this case I bet it's because they're jealous that my server actually did get an successful amount of players with only a very few days online.

because, how many server can make a 70+ peak on 3 days online? :)

Any idea how long till its on? Id rather you let us on and risk death, ill just train, plus it was during the day, odds are they wont be on next 15 hours or so

Get this shit on realsoft we bored babe. ^^

Im scripting enchanting on my server and i need to watch my paladins distance go up by using 1000 spears on a monk while i script or i'll go mad, something about watching 1% distance go up every 3 minutes is relaxing.

Yeah don't worry, I'm dealing with the dedicated server now, just moved the web files there and going to test those stuffs..

And before I send the server files to the server I'm waiting for a email from the company about some business.

Anyway the server should be online soon enough

nah man. Ive just been training ^^ ill cya on when servers up

Crash again-.- Fix it, it's really annoying... Go buy a better hoster or something if you can't fix the crashs on your own

The server hasn't crashed a single time today, might've been your internet.

RealSoft there is a possibility to change the dedicated server location? Somewhere near Poland...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back