• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you get a more attractive website, I understand that you might want to keep it simple but still that one is horrible:(

hmm nice, are you gonna play it anyways?

i might until warloria comes up and maybe continue after, i'd rather play here than tibianic anyway. (4.8xp is much faster than 2x) it's like 2 weeks exping (i'm slow) until you can fight properly here, which isn't so much. you?

@realsoft - what is lootrate? you realize 1x won't fit with 4 - 5x exp, at least make the gold drop higher?

@Assassin, since when did you care about anything about oldschool seriously?
I see you complain in the other threads that first low rates sux, and after that the gaming of oldschool sux..
last, you can't possible lose anything with my frag system if you're an PLAYER of Palera and not some guy just want to kill people and then logout again.

You even win, here you can kill the 3:d guy without anything happens, normally you'd get 30 DAYS of red skull, or you rather get those 30 days red skull?

Anyway, I'm not changing, and you realize, the more you complain about the soul and make some excuses why to complain about them, the more you sound like you just want to pk around without playing the game...

@Plzhelp~
1.5x, and it's enough. if I have higher the economy will pretty soon mess up.
Low loot rate is very important to get trade going.

Anyway, the game is set, nothing is changing with the rates!

edit:
@Frank, I've changed the date to the 5:th since several weeks ago LOL.
just that the thread title wont change -.-"

Anyway I'm not like the other OT's that's opening and have crashes ad hell and then goes offline for months before they come back with new crashes.

@Assassin, since when did you care about anything about oldschool seriously?
I see you complain in the other threads that first low rates sux, and after that the gaming of oldschool sux..
last, you can't possible lose anything with my frag system if you're an PLAYER of Palera and not some guy just want to kill people and then logout again.

You even win, here you can kill the 3:d guy without anything happens, normally you'd get 30 DAYS of red skull, or you rather get those 30 days red skull?

Anyway, I'm not changing, and you realize, the more you complain about the soul and make some excuses why to complain about them, the more you sound like you just want to pk around without playing the game...

@Plzhelp~
1.5x, and it's enough. if I have higher the economy will pretty soon mess up.
Low loot rate is very important to get trade going.

Anyway, the game is set, nothing is changing with the rates!

edit:
@Frank, I've changed the date to the 5:th since several weeks ago LOL.
just that the thread title wont change -.-"

Anyway I'm not like the other OT's that's opening and have crashes ad hell and then goes offline for months before they come back with new crashes.

oww, did not pay attention. anyway, good luck with this one!

Don't think you're the only one creating a oldskool server ;)

Just so you know.. Do you remember our conversation we had some months ago when Halexo was up? I guess not.
Don't think you'll be the only one hosting a 7.6 OT. I wish you the best, since I won't read your reply..

Edit: Posting on my friends account. Why? There is no reason to make a "account" for just one reply!

I approve this server, Realsoft have gone through a rough time with his servers and spent loads of time on them.

It will be great, i'm sure :)

I can't seem to access any of the sites, wiiiiiiiiiin.

it's no-ip.com's fault.. they have some sort of problems there..
Anyway there's still some people who can connect, and some that can't =/

I hope the problems are fixed before the launch, it would be fun for some people if they can't compete with the first players online just because some domain problems :/

@Bam, thanks :D

edit: 1,5 hour left

Real a mate had this problem with his own ot (i wont say name cuz advertisement^^) they need use the RL ip of the host/OT for access to website E.G 111.11.111.11

May be that will help u ^^

Yeh give out the global IP and the no-ip as well, then remove the global ip when it really works.

All of those working exept the last one.
Only the ip and the second is needed anyway :p

All of those working exept the last one.
Only the ip and the second is needed anyway :p

when I chatted with Zisly yesterday both www.palera and palera.net worked, and he tested with Firefox..
For me palera.net works but not the www. one :eek:

it's weird.. :eek:

edit:
www.palera.net have been redirected to http://palera.net every since I bought the domain, but now when I changed www.palera.net to be directed the the gaming ip it appears strange.. :eek:

and with strange I mean that some people have the "www." in their url after entered it, while others change to palera.net in the url after enter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back