• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, The dedected host is in Spain and hopefully its the best place to host and cheapest, and i do not lag when i'm leveling?..

Nice server but aint gonna play it.. i gotta pay for PACC? Lol.. that sucks .. anyways i recommend it to rich people

U can buy like 5-8k for pacc ingame.. and u get 7k in 2h.
but server sucks...

Nice server but aint gonna play it.. i gotta pay for PACC? Lol.. that sucks .. anyways i recommend it to rich people

Rich people? 4 Euro for 3 weeks is not for "rich people" I'm not rich and I find 4 euro to not be expensive, lol and you can do many things as FACC read the first post lol >_<

Rich people? 4 Euro for 3 weeks is not for "rich people" I'm not rich and I find 4 euro to not be expensive, lol and you can do many things as FACC read the first post lol >_<

He's probobly from Poland, and there you can buy a house for 4 euro lol

And mother of Snorky is including with that price for own use !!! OMG what a fantastic country !!!

He's probobly from Poland, and there you can buy a house for 4 euro lol

Lol xD If I'm right hes from Serbia, so am I but I live in Sweden but 4 euros aint much there so I donno why he complains T__T

¿You dont hate Realsoft?

I thought thats why you made fake user to piss off man of ddos...

Gz for moving server to dedicated host with 'ddos' protection. I can send you my offer of administrating the server if you are interested.

Servers down for a while, RealSoft got mass Ddos'ed by Ryan and it killed it. ;O

Hes contacting his ISP now, to try fix the issue.

That's why he should start using a real server OS (operating system).

That's why he should start using a real server OS (operating system).

Shut up! His server i best and hosted on best operatin system ever - Windows series.

@Amaya:
I hope ISP will sue that fag Ryan :).

@SRSLY:
Hosting @ windows is suicide

@Amaya:
ISP has nothing to DDoS, unless he's ddosing from home computer ;/.

I am telling it 3rd or 2nd time. None of the companies will provide you ddos protection if your server isnt well protected LoL. Also they can cut off you from dedi, reason: blocking their bandwidth

@Amaya:
ISP has nothing to DDoS, unless he's ddosing from home computer ;/.

Yep, he's probably using countless transparent proxies or a botnet to overload RealSoft's server bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back