• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ots is already dead, gm is shit. 50 players, haha. Its just all about time when this crap ots die, finally <3. Fuck this corrupted kid ;x

Odbanuj mnie szmato jebana.

@English:
Nice, keep it up!
Ten dzieciak to polaczek, wiesh? FAIL.

@YAY, we can buy houses, fuck corrupted admin, rollbacks, crash, fucked saves, WE HAVE HOUSES, YEY!

Tell me guys what exp stages there should be? There'll be restart characters.

You will give SDS 100x and tp to exp too? wuahuwahuwahuwa

Why did you reset characters? There's no point playing this OT anymore. When Ive been fighting in a week to get a decent char, you just reset.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA. TERAZ NIKT NIE BEDZIE GRAŁ NA SERWERZE PIONKU.MOZESZ SERWER DLA STAREGO POSTAWIĆ I NIECH CIE ORA OD TYŁU A TY EXPIJ.

#english - you are looser,nobody will play on this noob ots. you should reset your brain . What a fucking idiot. Go kill yourself plx

HAhahahah next server reset? GOOD LUCK ! HAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaahah

Why the hell do people reset?! Just wasted my time on a server like this, hope no one will support to play your server again, because I wont!

Me and my friends wont play this ot anymore! U are rly fucking noob becouse of giving sds 100x and ssa 100x to ur friends...

What the fuck is wrong with all you fucking cocksucking bitches resetting your servers every fucking second?!

I realize that every single 7.4 - 7.6 OT that is currently out there sucks, so it's a matter of finding one that's worth wasting your time on more than one where you resets every 3-4 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back