• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
W0000t website is pinged! KID STOP ADMINISTRATE THAT OT! GO TO SCHOOL!

How the hell there is still around 60+ players online? You guys like resets after 1-3 days ? lmao.

Your rep is ALMOST as bad as realsoft/eliteots..
You should consider quitting while your ahead and opening an OT in the future when its all perfect

AHAHAHHAHAHA, first he reset chars(5x resets in one week) again when he saw all leaving this server, he thought some1 will join, now he put back chars and now he think some1 will play here, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA, EPIC. He will close this server and make other with other name, dont play here guys, this gm is so newbie and he is corrupted like dog shit, no point to waste time here and....

FUCK THIS ADMIN DONT PLAY HERE

Last edited:
I thought there are some line that people can`t pass

Edit : SEEMS I WAS WROOOOONG

I thought there are some line that people can`t pass

Edit : SEEMS I WAS WROOOOONG

Maybe he making OT for real tibia accounts.
Example:
You register as your real tibia account - same password & login as Tibia , he checking the accounts and "hack" them.

:)

Dont play here.

i stopped after he gave guzxiec team items and cash. bb

I'm so fucking bored.
I'd rather jack off a chimpanzee on a christmas morning while drinking eggnog than play this shit however

This server seems to be good... I like old school servers.

But your thread doesn't follow the advertising board rules.

[video=youtube;gSFJ93bcC5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSFJ93bcC5Y&context=C30971dfADOEgsToPDskJDu9mUt55e6_RA_QMISyT7[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back