• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realoria will open in about 30 minutes.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Realoria is now open.

Enjoy!
Your Realoria Staff

Well, this is the final moment for the server - if the progress won't be saved then I feel pure emptiness afterwards.

I count that won't happen..

I hope this is the first and last time that server crashs, I just left originaltibia cause of that Problms, fucking no seriously servers anymore!

Was fun 3 hours :). Great feeling on the server and stuff. Only thing that is bad is that the gold drop is too much for a low rate.

Realots won't last over a month
Ignorant statement, but you're full of 'em.

A server where you're more upset about losing your frag than killing a lvl 100 won't last.
That's not how it is at all, you clearly were never over level 50 on (dennis) RealOTS ever. If you took real frags instead of fragging someone 1/2 your level you'd understand. You're too used to playing OT's where you're level 40 in a day and you can go frag other level 20's and 30's whenever you want.

Will easily last long (only if the admins do it right, that is)

Keep playing this random 7.1 OTServer. I know for a fact now that it's using mastercores engine (which Erik can hack any time) as I logged on for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back