• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibera-Evolution-Enforced 8.54/8.55 | Account Reset

Richux can u put pvp mode on deadly spider....?

And can u put more quest ?

Lot of players asked to change it to NON-PVP. :p I will do a poll in game and make it PVP if majority of you want it. Firewalker boots quest is coming very soon.

Tibera is rly nice, but it sometimes sucks that the UE spam takes over the serv, depending if they got vent or skype..
"I'm low on mana, chill now, heal me" Now I got full, lets spam those mfuckers down! ;]"
-

Now it's gonna be better though, since u fixed it with sds and ue more exhaust, now tibera gonna pwn.. Just can't wait for first war to come :D

I hope many people come play tibera, the wars would be absolutely sick !!!!!

Tibera is rly nice, but it sometimes sucks that the UE spam takes over the serv, depending if they got vent or skype..
"I'm low on mana, chill now, heal me" Now I got full, lets spam those mfuckers down! ;]"
-

Now it's gonna be better though, since u fixed it with sds and ue more exhaust, now tibera gonna pwn.. Just can't wait for first war to come :D

I hope many people come play tibera, the wars would be absolutely sick !!!!!

yeh, UE exhaust is highered and sd exhaust is lowered. UE doesn't hit so much anymore too.

It's already awesome as it is but you may want to do 1 or 2 more quests, but i think you are already doing that eh?:peace:

It's already awesome as it is but you may want to do 1 or 2 more quests, but i think you are already doing that eh?:peace:

:eek: have you done all current quests if ur asking for more? :D I bet you haven't :p Anyways, ofc I will be working on new quests.

bugz!

eqnfye.png

btw, emote spells plx :p

Fun xD :

25zh1ci.png

Last edited:
Well.. When i heard it was restart i just said to myself.. i will quit this ot.. You could let all players have their donate items left cause many people used kind of much cash on tibera. But it was 300 - 200 - 100 - 40 after update 50.. It was much that did get down.. you might could just upade new spawn and site and so but not lvl and so.. 2 players were 500+ what a waste of time on tibera :S

:eek: have you done all current quests if ur asking for more? :D I bet you haven't :p Anyways, ofc I will be working on new quests.

Haha nah i haven't done them after the restart :( but im looking forward on doing them all:peace:

gz at 100 players

and you wont regret joining this ot its awesome! active staff cool quests :)

Back