• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibera-Evolution-Enforced 8.54/8.55 | Account Reset

you have fixed this server out quite well! :D first time I played it it was nearly any spawns and like 3 quests hahah but I got some suggestions... reduce aols cost to like 2-3 cc? its really fucking hard to get cash on low lvls 50-150

OMG! I love this server so much! It's really the best evo map out there. It has been online for about a year and Richux has developed it really well.

GOGOG TIBERA!

you have fixed this server out quite well! :D first time I played it it was nearly any spawns and like 3 quests hahah but I got some suggestions... reduce aols cost to like 2-3 cc? its really fucking hard to get cash on low lvls 50-150

There is about 95% chance that u won't loose your items/anything if you buy all blessings(5cc). Aol is just for 100% safety, so while ur poor, use only blessings. ;]

Back