• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] XERIANA.NO-IP.ORG (8.6) Realmap - START 27.10 - HIGH-Rate !!

a fg.jpg

Me and my friends decided to support this ot. Sience neither of us had dis otlandstuff wee had to make our account today
//Divineblocker //Sara//Smookiemcpot//Kuk-Lars

Nearly bugless.. it seams that the donation slingshot does not work at all :(

At the moment slingshot aint working, but will be fixed very soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Xeriana Will be down for a couple of hours today. Will be online again during the day.

Last edited:
xeriana Updated?
So then mabye fix bugs
Poi Quest And All bugs on server ?
16:00 today again online ?

- - - Updated - - -

xeriana Updated?
So then mabye fix bugs

xeriana Updated?
So then mabye fix bugs

- - - Updated - - -

xeriana Updated?
So then mabye fix bugs

Xeriana is now online again. Pits of Inferno should work without any problems If you do it right.. And you could also PM me about the bugs you seem to know about, instead of talking nonsense in this thread. Thanks!

Please fix the slingshot or make a new item to replace it. Its not that big of a bug and shouldnt take this long to fix and plus its one of your donation items... You dont want people donating for items that dont work now do you?

Theres a bad thing with this server, the administrators are never online when you'd like too.

I apologize for my inactivity lately, I got alot to do at my work which takes most of my time at the moment. That will be changed from Friday.

Please fix the slingshot or make a new item to replace it. Its not that big of a bug and shouldnt take this long to fix and plus its one of your donation items... You dont want people donating for items that dont work now do you?

All the donation weapons has been fixed. Slingshot now works properly, and Enforced Wand is added to the shop.

this server have 100 bugs.. :mad:

Fix all bugs and you have Nice SERVER !!!! :D

Then I ask you again, could you please tell me which this 100 bugs are? If you could report them to me, it would save me alot of time instead of searching around for all these bugs you're talking about...

Bug lists. :mad:

Quests

1- The Pits of Inferno Quest, (Stone)

2- Wrath of the Emperor Quest.

3- Pyre Quest +250 lwl on Hydra

4- In Service of Yalahar Quest

5-The Inquisition Quest

6-The Demon Oak

OTHER

Can Use Paralyze 100x and never left mana and runes. Ed can Paraling 2x in 2 sec.

7 Frags -Rs 1 Month
12 Frags -Ban 1Month

Balance: 750000 Gold Coins. and can withdraw it 100x and never left balance

not a little

Last edited: