• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] XERIANA.NO-IP.ORG (8.6) Realmap - START 27.10 - HIGH-Rate !!

Im not sure about knights but paladins need to hit more consistantly than they do now. Ed and sorc are turning into massive tanks with massive damage and now you just gave them another boost with a donation weapon.

#pleasebalancevocationskthx

Well, we are thinking of highering the attack speed of paladins and knight, just a small bit to balance the vocations even more. That might be changed by tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

god why you clear me house !!!

None of us in the staff has cleaned your house. Where is your house located? Do you have any players invited to your house?

Well, we are thinking of highering the attack speed of paladins and knight, just a small bit to balance the vocations even more. That might be changed by tomorrow.

Would probably fix the balance issue between the vocations. Right now mages can just sit and spam ue and pots while healing with exura vita in wars and just all around own in general

Online Record: 85 players (on Nov 01 2012, 21:37:28 CET)

Grats

But something just happened, I got kicked and I can access my character list but it just says Connecting to game world. Please wait. and doesnt do anything

Would Be complete Awesome Server if the atk speed was raised for RP/EK's.

Yea, yesterday we set à new record sitt almost 90 players online in day 5. We are keep growing, and it's all thanks to you all guys.

Tonight we will work on some fixes and such, to improve the server even more. The attackspeed för knights and paladins Will be raised à bit.
We will also take à look at the paralyzes, to see if we can improve them in any way.

Until then, Enjoy! :)

Yea, yesterday we set à new record sitt almost 90 players online in day 5. We are keep growing, and it's all thanks to you all guys.

Tonight we will work on some fixes and such, to improve the server even more. The attackspeed för knights and paladins Will be raised à bit.
We will also take à look at the paralyzes, to see if we can improve them in any way.

Until then, Enjoy! :)

Keep paralyze the same and reduce ED damage by 15-20%

Nice again clear house, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Twat crashing server !!

- - - Updated - - -

ED damage is Low !!

- - - Updated - - -

WoW server is offline ?

- - - Updated - - -

Cant login " Sorry Invalid Account name "