• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

server downn :/

Fixing a crash, this time 100%. We are apologizing for any inconvenience caused by today crashes. We are completely sure that issue is fixed now, and won't appear in future.

Last edited:
Was it a crash or could it also have been DDOS since we were right in the middle of killing Xirvisa :|

Edit: Nvm

Last edited:
Anyone has some g4-g5 items for a mage ? Lemme know :D

Fare,whats the deal with mages? I mean,I saw G3 gear so far,and knights gear has 3x more resist and armor. And,mages don't even have that much higher dmg than knights. I feel like u should add %more regen or attack on mages gear,to make up for less armor and resist

Archers g3 legs ; 23:22 You see crusader legs (Arm:34, Resist:34, Grade: 3, Price: 450, vocation: Knights, weight: 45.00 oz.). This items armor and resistance will be reduced by 15% due to your lack of experience (Level 100 for proper use).

Mage g3 legs ; 23:22 You see lightning legs (Arm:14, Resist:14, Grade: 3, Price: 450, vocation: Mages, weight: 20.00 oz.). This items armor and resistance will be reduced by 15% due to your lack of experience (Level 100 for proper use).

Knights even have more resist... U know what im saying?

Pecax its not Archers its Knights xd

First Edit: Site + Server Crashed?

Last edited:
great server, too bad botting is allowed. Destroyed in my opinion.

Botting is not allowed, theres few staff that can be ONLINE all the time that's why theres people that bot but ofc they might not be caught cause the Ascalon Staff is not all the time online.. In a few words BOTTING IS NOT ALLOWED because if any player caught you they can report it inmediately @Support Channel and there the Staff will have to start looking at that player till they caugh him.

-Liro

lol botting should be allowed in my honest opinion.. people can't even enjoy the game cause it takes like 10 minutes to get 1 lvl... and past 80... you are using way too many pots.. and can't carry enough loot to make profit out of hunting.... and it can take like 30 minutes unless you hunt monsters 2x your lvl or something.... I was killing lvl 120 mobs in lvl 80 and still took me way too much time so I just left out of boredom. Tbh if I had a bot for 8.7 I would maybe play on the server after doing the ultra boring stuff while sleeping and wakeing up to do some cool stuff such as quests and other challangeing stuff.. Its not challangeing when it takes 1395892875072935 hours to get 1 lvl.. its booring.

lol botting should be allowed in my honest opinion.. people can't even enjoy the game cause it takes like 10 minutes to get 1 lvl... and past 80... you are using way too many pots.. and can't carry enough loot to make profit out of hunting.... and it can take like 30 minutes unless you hunt monsters 2x your lvl or something.... I was killing lvl 120 mobs in lvl 80 and still took me way too much time so I just left out of boredom. Tbh if I had a bot for 8.7 I would maybe play on the server after doing the ultra boring stuff while sleeping and wakeing up to do some cool stuff such as quests and other challangeing stuff.. Its not challangeing when it takes 1395892875072935 hours to get 1 lvl.. its booring.

Oh boy, you can get a level in 1-5 minutes until level 100 easily. You can almost do quests and exploring all the time and you will level almost as quick.
How can you enjoy playing the server if you do not play the server? You bot..

Not to mention.... You basicly aren't allowed to pvp until you are atleast lvl 150... Because the pvp is so stupid. I mean seriously how do you kill someone at lvl 75? lvl 75 in rl tibia I was a god...SD everything I saw get redskull and camp outside temple or dp in thais for show (with my friends around ofc.. who would stand out of pz on rl tibia with EQ worth 100k+ lol)
I dont know about 9.whatever tibia pvp.. talking about the pvp in 8.7 and before..

Here.... I try to kill someone... Cause of lack of skills (No stun, no paralyze. no nothing) I can't kill another player.. and then when the noob im killing gets to some stairs its basicly over.. I can't kill him anymore...

Oh boy, you can get a level in 1-5 minutes until level 100 easily. You can almost do quests and exploring all the time and you will level almost as quick.
How can you enjoy playing the server if you do not play the server? You bot..

Uhm... I played this server before and I played now.. Basicly nothing has changed.. And hey I'm lvl 85+ not sure what my lvl is cause I don't even care looking at it.. just reminds me of how much time I wasted..And I didn't bot a single level.. I don't have a bot for 8.7 (wish I had)

I was crafting cause I tought leveling was ultra booring.. But for what? There is no way to get recipes without hunting... and even then you must be ultra lucky to get a recipe... Not a single crafting related npc other than the regular one that sells the tools..

I usually enjoy crafting and I would go as far as maxing the damn skill... but hey.. when I can't even get the recipe I want.. Wtf am I doing it for?.. Infact.. I don't even know what I can craft if I get lvl 100 crafting.. will it be useful? how do I get the recipe?
On another mmorpg I have made 6 characters to master every proffesion since you can only master 1 each character.. and I am making millions selling stuff I can't use myself :p I sell endgame EQ to people on a noob char... and make alot of money while contributeing to the community.. What do I do here? I crafted 10% lifesteal on a randoms weapon with my recipe.. I can't even get another recipe unless I make a new char and do missions or get Max luck and meet like 150 redskulls for the little chance of getting a recipe...
Someone should tell me what is there to enjoy so I can enjoy the game too....

Last edited:
Not to mention.... You basicly aren't allowed to pvp until you are atleast lvl 150... Because the pvp is so stupid. I mean seriously how do you kill someone at lvl 75? lvl 75 in rl tibia I was a god...SD everything I saw get redskull and camp outside temple or dp in thais for show (with my friends around ofc.. who would stand out of pz on rl tibia with EQ worth 100k+ lol)
I dont know about 9.whatever tibia pvp.. talking about the pvp in 8.7 and before..

Here.... I try to kill someone... Cause of lack of skills (No stun, no paralyze. no nothing) I can't kill another player.. and then when the noob im killing gets to some stairs its basicly over.. I can't kill him anymore...

Uhm... I played this server before and I played now.. Basicly nothing has changed.. And hey I'm lvl 85+ not sure what my lvl is cause I don't even care looking at it.. just reminds me of how much time I wasted..And I didn't bot a single level.. I don't have a bot for 8.7 (wish I had)

I was crafting cause I tought leveling was ultra booring.. But for what? There is no way to get recipes without hunting... and even then you must be ultra lucky to get a recipe... Not a single crafting related npc other than the regular one that sells the tools..

I usually enjoy crafting and I would go as far as maxing the damn skill... but hey.. when I can't even get the recipe I want.. Wtf am I doing it for?.. Infact.. I don't even know what I can craft if I get lvl 100 crafting.. will it be useful? how do I get the recipe?
On another mmorpg I have made 6 characters to master every proffesion since you can only master 1 each character.. and I am making millions selling stuff I can't use myself :p I sell endgame EQ to people on a noob char... and make alot of money while contributeing to the community.. What do I do here? I crafted 10% lifesteal on a randoms weapon with my recipe.. I can't even get another recipe unless I make a new char and do missions or get Max luck and meet like 150 redskulls for the little chance of getting a recipe...
Someone should tell me what is there to enjoy so I can enjoy the game too....

Boy, you can see that you dont play much yourself rofl. And btw, this is not rl tibia is it? Im so tired of ppl saying thats not RL, well open your eyes. This is a Custom server, this is the way Fare/Crew wants it, and it got lots of players. And i dont understand why you would bot, i would understand on Rl, but on ot? Dont you play it cuz ur sick of rl, and want more diffrence in tibia?
And i can't really understand your timing on getting a lvl rofl, on all lvls you can lvl on 5-7 minutes. And thats not long, its plenty of other ots where u use 30-40 min on 1 lvl. So if its that bad i really dont know why you stayed as long as you have.

There is a craftig NPC in Cyclops, if you would mind taking a look urself. And what you get from him? a recipe that you need for another quest.

Back