• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing an opening stream if someone is interested in watching!
Ed6j1y2.png

Twitch:
www.twitch.tv/sailicious/

Can you stop ddosing mastercores? we want pk there -.-

I'm not ddosing lol

Server is online guys! Thank you for the great interest, best Classicus launch so far =)!

Port Hope won't be added at all. It imbalances the server.

you can always balance the loot, yourself.

You wanted to add it before, what changed your mind?

DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER.

Me and Zonet was working on Ryans Website and it took a while to fix it. Under the time. I had the chance to know him and his friends better throwout Skype/facebook. Under here you can see what was really going on in the server behind everyones back.

1. The GMs doesnt really care about the server at all. He "hired" his 2 best friends as GM and they are in no experience of it ( running around teleporting their friends and characters to quests, hunting spots, kicking their characters while pzd.)

2. Before i was included in their team, I once was a normal player. I was offered special items ( such as Boots with unlimited regen and runes with unlimited amount of usage, not to mention the custom made weapons, experience, tasks and skills ). Proofs and pictures are still saved on my computer both facebook conversations and tibia. ( Contact me for them )

4. All 3 of them own private account and is playing the server themselfves, They have unique and custom items as mentioned above.

Bascially, give ryan another 2 weeks and he wont respond on anyone. give the server a month and the trade channel will be filled with "people" selling 100 cc's. Give it 2 month and it will drop dead.

Not only that, Ryan blocked us from facebook and skype and decided not to pay for the job done. I can make zonet confirm this.
Ryan will ofcourse deny this. But as said above. Pictures from his facebook/skype conversation and ingame conversations i can have zonet coming over to also confirm this since he did not recive any payment and was aware of what was going around.

Last edited:
Website is made by @EvulMastah, which did a great job at it as you see, now get back to your hole. Also if you are going to lie some bs made stories atleast make it somewhat believable.

Website is made by @EvulMastah, which did a great job at it as you see, now get back to your hole. Also if you are going to lie some bs made stories atleast make it somewhat believable.

How about if i post some pictures and skype / facebook conversations, Is that ok? Im not here to ruin. Just making sure people dont waste their time into a lie.

I know who the website was created by, and as i said above. We were working on it to fix a issue if you remember so? Why would Zonet waste his time into a "lie" we can just get him over this topic and we can discuss it.

You are corrupted and not fair. Remember that we spent 3 nights on skype to fix the website issue with the donations? I will tripple that time to make sure people dont play and waste their time and money into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back