• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool gm giving gps to other ppl and teleporting ppl to secret exps not nice not worth to play :/

This isnt the way ryan types in any of this random guys conversations, I've known Ryan for a long time and yes clearly he's done fucked up shit and been corrupted. But these pictures are as fake as my vagina.

lol wtf do you guys wanna proove? everyone knows ryan ddo'sd every other low server and so what? lol he had 600 people on nice rates and didnt boost players. i mean yeh ddos is bullshit but this beside realot was the best. allways. im enjoying it, keep it up ryan.

lol wtf do you guys wanna proove? everyone knows ryan ddo'sd every other low server and so what? lol he had 600 people on nice rates and didnt boost players. i mean yeh ddos is bullshit but this beside realot was the best. allways. im enjoying it, keep it up ryan.
Sometimes I just wonder people, Did you play last edition?

This isnt the way ryan types in any of this random guys conversations, I've known Ryan for a long time and yes clearly he's done fucked up shit and been corrupted. But these pictures are as fake as my vagina.

These pictures are not fake. Tons of them, All dates and exact time, Beside that.. I still have most of the conversations saved on 2 facebook account in my cast. There are more to come when i have time to waste. Just boring to blurr out :)

Sometimes I just wonder people, Did you play last edition?
Yes I did, I was the 4th In the Highscore list and There is people who dont give a shit about what other people do, I play my game with my friends and have fun instead of going full retard mod in a fucking forum.

Yes I did, I was the 4th In the Highscore list and There is people who dont give a shit about what other people do, I play my game with my friends and have fun instead of going full retard mod in a fucking forum.

Do you remember the name Mason Rocnation?

These pictures are not fake. Tons of them, All dates and exact time, Beside that.. I still have most of the conversations saved on 2 facebook account in my cast. There are more to come when i have time to waste. Just boring to blurr out :)
so if everything you say is 100% accurate, why not show his name and blur out yours?
oh wait, thats right! you need more time to fake the fb convos.
:)

my name is ryan doesn't begin with "a", maybe post without blurring

have fun!

who said it was you he was talking with
he was talking with this guy

everybody knows that this "ad zwijsen" is a gm on your corrupt server

e3f6bf21b8fe933c42994af2cf9e50a2.png

7671ebe9d1106641e578f58906fa5ae7.png

5a59062402cdf43e1077434f05cf777a.png

just check the profile pictures it says enough

10514550_679807748779351_6485537182132648981_n.jpg
detective punio?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< IS CORRUPT

call police detective punio

Ad is not GM for a very long time, he was demoted when Ryan found out about him selling stuff.

Ad is not GM for a very long time, he was demoted when Ryan found out about him selling stuff.

Okay, I was expetcing you or ryan to soon say exaclty this.
How about the 2 others GMs that are realfriends with Ryan? They did the exact same ( photos will be up soon on them aswell ingame pics and skype ) Did they get demoted aswell? No dont think so, Becaouse all 3 was online yesterday.

Doesnt matter if Ad got demoted, GM Nerd sold better stuff anyways

Ryan is the owner, he cant get demoted. I dont know about the other GMs, they had never had access to commands like create item or so. They could only /c or /kick you.

Ryan or the other GMs, doesnt really matter who. They all did the same stuff. Just that Nerd had more to offer. I dont even know if AD, or the 2 other guys was telling Nerd about the business since they all gave me diffrenet email ( paypal ) to pay to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back