• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

I'm on Candia but I've been thinking about switching worlds.

Omg a guy just shown me a steel shield, jagged sword and brass armor and legs in rook
I think it was minotaurs, but a monster use to drop brass armor a long time ago before an update. After one of the updates, they changed the loot to were the monster no longer dropped brass armor, but if you already had it then you kept it.

I'm on Candia but I've been thinking about switching worlds.

I think it was minotaurs, but a monster use to drop brass armor a long time ago before an update. After one of the updates, they changed the loot to were the monster no longer dropped brass armor, but if you already had it then you kept it.
steel shied, jagged sword, brass armor, brass legs are starting items for knight in dawnport :) soo.. there must be the way

BTW: i made it desappear the sword and checked both lakes in that cave fishing without worms and anything

Someone could make 2x characters on inferna? we could try the "teleport here" on the ship after you reach lvl 8. I can carry your items to rook if thats gonna work.

someone can check what says loui when you say to him: druid, help,weapon, dark, magic, lily, cipfried, hyacinth, Cronur, Banor?

Last edited:
I'm on Amera, if anyone wants to join me on there. My rooker is lvl 14 :>
I still think it's right inside the temple though.

Well guys i think rookgaard is dead.. EVERYONE have brass set, NEW PLAYERS are playing on dawnport instead of rookgaard... Do we really need this spike sword if our city is empty?

Well guys i think rookgaard is dead.. EVERYONE have brass set, NEW PLAYERS are playing on dawnport instead of rookgaard... Do we really need this spike sword if our city is empty?
Apparently you're not supposed to be able to transfer eq from dawnport to rook.
Quoted from tjured:
> it looks like all the quest items, books, and simple
> arrows can all be transferred to rookgaard
>
> is this intended?

Already forwarded and looked into.

it supposed that it sint a normal spike sword, is the sword of fury

is not a matter of having it or not, it's matter of resolving the quest

Ok guys.. i was asking cipsoft few times from different proxy/ email if the sword of fury quest exist on rookgaard.. They said that they won't spoil blablabla.. but after few tries other cipsoft worker said that this quest doesnt work and never was working. 2 tiles were only "rng" thing to make the sword disappear. So i think there is nothing we can do :(

Back