• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

Well... I don't know if anyone really knew about this, BUT spike sword was seen in rookgaard on Tenebra a few days ago?
Due to a glitch with the new update, somehow they were able to transfer it from the mainland to dawn to rook, I think. Dawnport is hella abuseable.

Alrighty. I just did the brass set/jagged sword on rook for Aurera, ill do it on an Amera char today

Also the only items brought, were from dawnport. So they looted halberds from cycs, battle axes from the zerker, etc.

I saw someone say in the link you posted that the mino mage is an npc too (according to tibiabot NG).
But, the portal leading to the temple and cipfried saying that he's humble would kinda make sense.

Ye, Dennis aka Toor aka the original Realots.net owner aka the guy who hacked Tibia 7.72 said he went to the TP and it did lead to something. But ofcourse he could be trolling :p he never wanted to give me an answer about it though. He wasn't allowed to release the version by cipsoft so maybe the quest spoiling was also a no-no.

Edit, Eclo on Rook was the one who made the sword disappear.

Eclo on rook, a player from Antica, figured out how to make the Sword of Fury disappear from its place. He does not have the sword, however, and if he did, he would "never stop bragging about it." He proved he knows how to delete it by doing that on the 20th of January 2007 in 3 worlds, Harmonia, Luminera and finally Antica. (Video showing the deletion of the Sword of Fury on Luminera)

(http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Fury)

Last edited:
FUCK.
From Tjured:

Comment concering Rookgaard:

Even though Rookgaard was part of Tibia for a very long time and even though this island has its own glory and ancient history, we have decided to not maintain and update it anymore for the time being. Our new focus for new players lies on Dawnport and therefore we will leave Rookgaard as it is. Rookgaard played its role, and it played it well, but for now we have to look ahead and not behind. Of course, all Tibia Rules still apply for Rookgaard as well. Thank you.

Regards,
Tjured

Lmfao, they'll probably add a storyline and finally make the sword obtainable, just on dawnport though... :/

If you can get it on dawnport then you can just transfer to rook with that glitch haha, I just did it, they tried to fix it but there's still a tile that works.

I didnt. Im saying I did the glitch with other items. I was referring to their posts about the spike sword on dawnport and I said IF they make it accessible on dawnport, you can get it to rook

Back