• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling The cheapest and original events! [Survival, Scalding Lava, Battle Boats, Rush, TD]

Which event/game/quest (in your opinion) is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I got bad message for you... I'm not good in php and I can't find good solution to create full automatic things on web, nice looking stats from guild competition. Part of lua is almost ready, but php is still in same state :(.
Maybe someone of you know good scripter of php which will can help in creating this part of script?

ask averatec, his works is pretty good :)

Bump :)
Still searching person which really good knows php.

How exactly does your concept of the "Guild Tournament (full auto)" work? With a better understanding I may be able to ask someone to help (dunno if they'd help or not).

Red

It's hard to describe for me, cause im not good in english :D. If you have any person, give me her name and i'll cantact with her.
Bump :)

Probably on Sunday Guild Tournament will be ready to sell. :)

Have you tested your events on the latest revision?

#Up
No, but it doesn't metter which revision you have cause (probably) functions are the same. If you want to buy events from me, and something will won't work on your rev, ofc I'll fix problems and I'll try to help you.

#Up
No, but it doesn't metter which revision you have cause (probably) functions are the same. If you want to buy events from me, and something will won't work on your rev, ofc I'll fix problems and I'll try to help you.

I was just wondering, because I have some events from my old server (8.6 rev 3884) that worked perfectly and now are incompatible. I will contact you soon about testing out/buying some events.

I think I wanna purchase some events, I will contact you via PM when I am ready for purchase. But what do you recommend, (like what do players on your server like the most?).

I think I wanna purchase some events, I will contact you via PM when I am ready for purchase. But what do you recommend, (like what do players on your server like the most?).
In my opinion the best event is Battle Boats, but a lot of tibia players are to too stupid to freely use all the commands and their options.

#Topic
Guild Competition be sold for few days, cause I still don't have part of php.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back