• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling The cheapest and original events! [Survival, Scalding Lava, Battle Boats, Rush, TD]

Which event/game/quest (in your opinion) is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both event I purchased from you barely work, Tower Defence bugs the players after using it and then the event doesnt work anymore, even after reboots.

And the Survival Event makes it so when its enabled and someone dies anywhere even to a monster; they dont die and dont lose anything. You need to fix up your scripts.

Both event I purchased from you barely work, Tower Defence bugs the players after using it and then the event doesnt work anymore, even after reboots.

And the Survival Event makes it so when its enabled and someone dies anywhere even to a monster; they dont die and dont lose anything. You need to fix up your scripts.
Probably You got old version of events, you didn't report any bugs... I can't remember all my clients which bought products from me.

#Up
Send me private message.

#Topic
BUMP :)

#Up
I have only lua code... Without php code you won't see records of battles. :/

#Topic
Bump

The new script you sent me for tower defence doesnt even work! Monsters go off track, game doesnt finish.. this is worse then the last one you sent me. What is going on, I purchased these to have working scripts. Please finish the dispute by sending me back my money... -.-

As I said, event works. All customers are satisfied from purchasing. Describe the problem and write which rev you have, I'll fully test this script on your rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back