• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is really unfair

1.Thom is just a charlover that's all
2.That was stupid posting this screenshot Mark/Hani.
3.Undelete my account's also
4.Stop talking shit's about -(thom is not charlover)
5.if you undelete him undelete my account's also and other ppls accounts too cus oher way will be illoyal
6.I also hate gm siramix and i wanna fuck his ass but he seem's not to being gay:(
7.If i broked some rules remember that the fact i wanna fuck his ass isn't offence just my sexual prefference
8.I know you agree that it was stupid idea posting vt screenshot:D

5.if you undelete him undelete my account's also and other ppls accounts too cus oher way will be illoyal
6.I also hate gm siramix and i wanna fuck his ass but he seem's not to being gay:(
7.If i broked some rules remember that the fact i wanna fuck his ass isn't offence just my sexual prefference

didit you lost every accunt you had on lunar/shadow? no retarded shit up

yeah but im not the one who was botting and getting jailed many times im not the one who was breaking the rules even when gm siramix has told him not to break them 10000x times that is your final warning thom feel free to make new char

yeah but im not the one who was botting and getting jailed many times im not the one who was breaking the rules even when gm siramix has told him not to break them 10000x times that is your final warning thom feel free to make new char

im never got one final warning

but u had 1000x other warnings i remember a lot of times on forum ....... you was complaining about being jailed for botting :D

Just a heads up guys, Mark is not arguing with you. He merely gave the reasons for the banishment.
Feel free to keep lying to yourselves and blaming someone else for your behavior, but I do not think anything will change.
If you had read one of his messages you would also understand that and now for the good of all please stop spamming here as the sidebar does not support hiding this forum.

Why hasn't this thread been closed?

Mark explained the reasons and yet no one wants to listen.
and the best part is, he gave 4 reasons why he should be deleted and everyone sees 1 little flaw...
the screenshot of him selling accounts, and jumps to that saying "Fake"!.

Even if it was fake, which makes no sense.
Whats your excuses for the other 3 reasons?

I don't want to take this to a personal level, but as you are questioning my "proof" without even reading my post, I'm going to guess that you have problems with reading comprehension. I also have no idea what invailed means. Do you even know what has happened? Did you even bother reading a single sentence in my post other than looking at a screenshot, or did you just instantly scroll to the new post form to fill it with your anger?

The reason I responded to this thread was to clarify why his account was deleted (this might be news to you, since you're asking us to unban/unjail him, if you even read this post considering there isn't any screenshot in this one), I'm not here to defend my proof.

I won't waste more time responding in this thread, I've already lost respect for people I used to value feedback from in this thread. If you seriously think I posted a fake screenshot, ask the people who were in the Ventrilo server (here are a few more names that I didn't show in the screenshot: Anthony, Ardexius, Keizer Nukes It, kelsix, Satana), or even ask yourself why you're playing on a server where you think the owners are liars. Hell, even ask Thom himself, if he's honest you'll know that it's real. If he's not, well, too bad, I don't need to prove anything to you, and you don't need to play on LunarForce.

Yes i was in that ventrilo and i do remember that, but not once did he sell any of his chars i know that for a fact and he wasnt sharing them either i know thom and it was all a joke in vt he never intended to sell them and he never did which is why he was still the one and only owner of all those chars. You could say im lying if you want but i know the truth and so does everyone that was in vt you just got an out of context screenshot from ex president flandie. He did that cause him and thom were fighting at the time over stupid shit from a fight we had on the server and i guess he decided to take it to far by sending you that screenshot when in reality it was never his real intention to sell characters.

As u can see in that screenshot its A FUCKING OLD SCREENSHOT |When I was with lapa and them.. Also if it is an old screenshot and Mark had it and had seen it? HE GAVE U A FUCKING CHANCE. If your breaking a rule then don't cry about it same thing goes in real life. Respect the tradition and take the honour with glory :D! Out~

Anyway i think that on ventrilo Thom can write all, whatever he want. It shouldn't be punished on OT because of what he write on vent. If he will make this offer on some auction website like - ebay, allegro etc. Then you should delete his chars. He wasn't spamming on trade channel ingame that he wanna sell his chars. On vt he should be able to write whatever he want, and i think that it's not your business Mark. ; /

Holy fuck, I almost thought he got deleted from real life or something, then i remembered it was a game. o_O

holy fuck y u keep coming if u "retired" u must be so popular on rl

I have to say, I think that you don't even know what charloving means... Google it please if you don't know and stop posting fucking shit on forum if you're stupid.

Hello Shadowcores!
I can't believe you guys are still argueing about this.
The Shadowcores Staff has proven several times to be serious and provide proof for banishments or other hard punishments.With Talaturen/Mark as Shadowcores Owner, and him being one of the TFS-founders and at same time one of opentibias biggest free contributors ,you have the best conditions do be playing on an up to date, serious, always fast fixed ots.
I can assure You, Mark has put alot of effort into this server and by ALOT i mean ALOT!
At the same time he manages to work on Tfs and contribute to the TFS community for free. I dont wanna think of how many hours he put into this Server and whole OT and now being spoken to like this.
He has choosen his Staff seriously and there is no point in continuing argueing about this case anymore.
If You wanna start your own OTS, go ahead and do it. But please without any bugs, daily pdated and with serious 24/7 Staff! So yeah go ahead and do your server! Oh wait?! You need TFS or OtServ for this!
Oh and Mark has not been contributing this! Whatyagonna do now?! Oh well probably you will drop your idea of a server very fast! But maybee, but only ,maybee you would eventually accomplish doing smth like TFS yourself and host an ots. Then you could be proud of yourself! Right now, just stop argueing against the staff! It is how it is!
We don't need your kind here :)

2rddngo.jpg

Kind Regards,
//Damon

Oh...i almost forgot!
At le Haters:
img]

As u can see in that screenshot its A FUCKING OLD SCREENSHOT |When I was with lapa and them.. Also if it is an old screenshot and Mark had it and had seen it? HE GAVE U A FUCKING CHANCE. If your breaking a rule then don't cry about it same thing goes in real life. Respect the tradition and take the honour with glory :D! Out~
stfu

Back