• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is really unfair

I don't want to take this to a personal level, but as you are questioning my "proof" without even reading my post, I'm going to guess that you have problems with reading comprehension. I also have no idea what invailed means. Do you even know what has happened? Did you even bother reading a single sentence in my post other than looking at a screenshot, or did you just instantly scroll to the new post form to fill it with your anger?

The reason I responded to this thread was to clarify why his account was deleted (this might be news to you, since you're asking us to unban/unjail him, if you even read this post considering there isn't any screenshot in this one), I'm not here to defend my proof.

I won't waste more time responding in this thread, I've already lost respect for people I used to value feedback from in this thread. If you seriously think I posted a fake screenshot, ask the people who were in the Ventrilo server (here are a few more names that I didn't show in the screenshot: Anthony, Ardexius, Keizer Nukes It, kelsix, Satana), or even ask yourself why you're playing on a server where you think the owners are liars. Hell, even ask Thom himself, if he's honest you'll know that it's real. If he's not, well, too bad, I don't need to prove anything to you, and you don't need to play on LunarForce.

i don't to read 1 million words when you post a screenshot, u tell everyone that gives you a screenshot about something and u reply "screenshots don't give enough proof as you can easy fake them", i'm not been rude but i'm just telling you the truth.

i don't to read 1 million words when you post a screenshot, u tell everyone that gives you a screenshot about something and u reply "screenshots don't give enough proof as you can easy fake them", i'm not been rude but i'm just telling you the truth.
You are being rude because you put Mark on the level of some imagefakers here in the community.
You really consider him fakeing an image to ban players. And already the consideration is rude due to the fact, that Mark has done so much for this server!

You are being rude because you put Mark on the level of some imagefakers here in the community.
You really consider him fakeing an image to ban players. And already the consideration is rude due to the fact, that Mark has done so much for this server!

he got sent that screenshot by someone so it can be a fake, i never said mark faked it.

he got sent that screenshot by someone so it can be a fake, i never said mark faked it.
he said they already confirmed it was thom and i talked to people that say they remember that day and yes he did put that in his comment joke or not he did do it but this screenshot you guys act like thats only thing have you bothered to read the rest of marks post or just looked at the picture...?

When I get bored in this shitty class I got time like an hr to do something xd we usually play hockey but not today

only thing unfair is having him waste his time to 300 on 6 chars rather than just doing it b4 all time wasted.

i mean his english looks pretty fair besides the backing of the word 'broked'.. other than that its not lookin too bad o_o

Botters are the cancer that is killing Tibia.

We shouldn't be asking why they deleted the account of a botter, but why aren't they mass deleting other botters?

Haha FLandie biggest rat on lunar......................................... Shame on u and stop asslick gm

I didn't mention the verb, just the sentence.

That's the same rule like with show, you can use showed but the correct form is shown.

It's a forum so I guess you don't need to use the official language.
As I said, go and educate yourself. Show is irregular aswell as it differs in past participle.
Showed is NO synonym for shown, that is no inofficial language that is just wrong.

Back