• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is really unfair

As I said, go and educate yourself. Show is irregular aswell as it differs in past participle.
Showed is NO synonym for shown, that is no inofficial language that is just wrong.

Depends how you look on it, whole USA, Canada, Australia etc. use a wrong form?

It's called informal language, it's a mistake according to Oxford Dictionary but people use it in a colloquial speech. You can notice it in every language all over the world.

Last edited:
Showed and shown are not interchangeable and saying you "broked"something is flat out bad english (unless you are talking about broking, a stock broker for example).

Showed and shown are not interchangeable and saying you "broked"something is flat out bad english (unless you are talking about broking, a stock broker for example).

What you mean, it's not interchangeable? It's, just look how they speak english in Usa

Stop arguing about 1 "Word" this is a frkin "Tibia Forum" we got people like Veziv, Sir Ahh they cant even write 1 simple sentence correctly... "Let The Fun Has Begun"

Pls close this thread. Too many kids here ^
kids pretend they know everything better.

word doesn't exist but the syntax of this sentence was correct

Syntax-Error.png

said by retard with 1.1k posts on forum.
o.o my account was made august 30 2012 and im a activemember of the forums im not just here for lunarforce or shadowcore i actually use these forums to find fun ots to play and for help when i get stuck doing something whats your excuse of being here just for lunarforce okay..bye now random ( and i mean of forum )

Free?
Cry is Free ;p

Omg rly, reports for botting on banuta?
if it isnt unfair so what is fair? that u can bot wz3 24/7 without ban? xd

Back