• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
Siramix dont listen those noobs listen to leaders me calar wille navid or smth Make 1 x exp after 350 twist of fate cost 100k lot rate x 2 so its will be hard to take money + make when some1 ded = 1 lvl lose :)

Siramix dont listen those noobs listen to leaders me calar wille navid or smth Make 1 x exp after 350 twist of fate cost 100k lot rate x 2 so its will be hard to take money + make when some1 ded = 1 lvl lose :)

you are leader? lol hahahhahahahahahahah best joke of lunar/shadow
you is worst person on this ot
you cannot name yourself as leader

This thread is open for anyone who has any suggestions on what to change on lunarforce so it will attract more players without destroying the war feelings.

Yea fuck off Veziv, after all your changes the server was getting worst and worst. now you gtfo.
YEA SIRAMIX LISTEN TO VEZIV AND TO CALAR AND THERE WILL BE 50 PLAYER ONLINE IN LUNARFORCE. THEN VEZIV WILL LEAVE AGAIN TO SHADOW. GGGGGGGGGGG.

MY SUGGESTIONS
1- 25% exp shared bonus
2- dont remove ssa< is of game
3- lvl 250 to 350 xp1.5 - 351 to infinite xp1
4- keep loot rate x3 <is late for this change all have 1000000000kk..
5- Remove world transfer of lunarforce to shadowcores FAST

GUYS REMEMBER.. "ALL PLAY AGAIN ON SUMMER" hahahahaha

@Mark @Hani @Siramix

I like how you guys want low exp and then start coming up with "40% shared bonus plz".

Listen veziv and calar @Siramix , and than let lunar dead with those guys jumping lunar-shadow , like retards and than saying before battles "we can't kill a mage here in lunarforce, lets go shadowcores" and in shadowcores "this is orshabaal ots lets back to lunar" I remeber before update everyone was playing normal , br's , mexicans , polish ppl , so stop being ridiculous now because everyone know that ! And if u guys saying we brazilian don't fight , before this update we was fighting everyday and i have all recorded.

I like how you guys want low exp and then start coming up with "40% shared bonus plz".

We want lower exp because we like exp in group , and you guys don't fucking want higher levels , we want this shared exp back because we can exp normal like before this update , and make exp lower for your people dont cry about higher levels , because i remember the only one who was crying was Calar team.

We want lower exp because we like bot* in group , and you guys don't fucking want higher levels , we want this shared exp back because we can bot* normal like before this update , and make exp lower for your people dont cry about higher levels , because i remember the only one who was crying was Calar team.

Fixed for you bro.

High levels are boring as fuck.. we dont want high levels.. so it means we dont want brs to get high level aswell. As I said you brs are like the worst generation of tibia history.. bad at this game. You can still exp normal as before? The shared exp doesnt make spawns better or monsters easier.

Fixed for you bro.

High levels are boring as fuck.. we dont want high levels.. so it means we dont want brs to get high level aswell. As I said you brs are like the worst generation of tibia history.. bad at this game. You can still exp normal as before? The shared exp doesnt make spawns better or monsters easier.

If you want to play all in 250 , go play rl tibia . And no we can't exp like before , its not about the monsters its about the exp/h we made . And bot? in group ? HAHAHAHAHA everyone knows br's exp in poi/inq manualy

@Tali wtf man??You said you don't play anymore and still say it is better now?? man, it doesn't make sense, please stop trying to fuck a serious poll related to people who ACTUALLY PLAY here.

@Siramix

This is my opinion to get it better

* lower exp when you reach level 300 - 1x
* exp shared 25%
* more active staff(This is fucking urgent, I can only find windy in the game and he's just a tutor.)
* Punishment for afking botting all day 24/7, or a full review of lunarforces rules, because you guys made the rules and don't apply them in game.
*DELETION to all players that has been given proof to block respawns.(Its the worst thing ever I believe)
*End of Transfers from shadow to lunar and lunar to shadow, or a massive level reduction something like, if you're lvl 300 at lunar you get like 120 at shadow(you can get 120 in one day at shadow)

I'll not answer to insults.
Its a community poll and im part of the community I played shadowcores and lunarforce since day 1 both of them so I probably should have more say than you

If you want to play all in 250 , go play rl tibia . And no we can't exp like before , its not about the monsters its about the exp/h we made . And bot? in group ? HAHAHAHAHA everyone knows br's exp in poi/inq manualy

If you want to play shared exp go shadowcores.. simple right?

if ppl rly want to sort something out give this siramix hani mark vt acc so u can speak without all those retards in here commenting useless comments ;p
dno if mark and hani can connect to vt tho all the way in their swimming pools with money

Go you for shadowcores and try to have good exp and good battles :D . One thousand skullbashers and you can do nothing . You have no arguments to discuss why not add the share and reduce exp. Allways same thing , go shadow bláblá

I have an argument, I said it million of times.. high levels destroy the fun of tibia. With shared exp you will have high levels. Do you know how easy it is to take levels now? You dont need shared exp bonus with 40% or some shit. Of course Shadowcores sucks.. thats why I dont play there? This ot is atleast decent.. still too high levels but its better than before, instead of ruining this Server.. ask Mark for a new Server?

Why do you think old 8.6 had so many teams? It's much more fun fighting on lower levels like 120-190~ than 300+ shit.. aswell there was more teams active overall but still. It just doesnt get in my head why its so hard for u guys to exp? theres still shared exp bonus of like 5% if im not wrong, your lovely spawns poi/inq are always free.

I have an argument, I said it million of times.. high levels destroy the fun of tibia. With shared exp you will have high levels. Do you know how easy it is to take levels now? You dont need shared exp bonus with 40% or some shit. Of course Shadowcores sucks.. thats why I dont play there? This ot is atleast decent.. still too high levels but its better than before, instead of ruining this Server.. ask Mark for a new Server?

Why do you think old 8.6 had so many teams? It's much more fun fighting on lower levels like 120-190~ than 300+ shit.. aswell there was more teams active overall but still. It just doesnt get in my head why its so hard for u guys to exp? theres still shared exp bonus of like 5% if im not wrong, your lovely spawns poi/inq are always free.

Go play 8.6 so , your posts have no sense mark ruined the server on this update , and you and EVERY one knows the server as much better before.

the server wasnt better before.

I honestly dont think u understand my posts

Last edited:
Go play 8.6 so , your posts have no sense mark ruined the server on this update , and you and EVERY one knows the server as much better before.
Lets be honest 90 % of your team just wants to exp...this is hardcore pvp server but I understand where you are coming from because shadowcores is 2k players and gms wont open another servrr god knows why.

Lets be honest 90 % of your team just wants to exp...this is hardcore pvp server but I understand where you are coming from because shadowcores is 2k players and gms wont open another servrr god knows why.

I know 90% of my team wants exp but u remeber we allways fight against your team and other 2 br teams ? No ofc not because every just see the battles in afternoon.

I know 90% of my team wants exp but u remeber we allways fight against your team and other 2 br teams ? No ofc not because every just see the battles in afternoon.
I remember them I like them better than morning fights are just defense fights but you have to remember this is hardcore pvp

Back