• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Xabor

Nozyk

Reaction score
Xabor you are f*****g false idiot. Each time I gave you chance and I took you to us. Everytime you did problems and backstabb us. Congratulations for you guys for that you rooked our 2 characters: Baka Xixe and Pipczka, you did on that 30 frags to warmode.

/Veziv

I don't like Veziv, but the thing u did chazzy is fucked up, ppl like you take this game to seriously.
I dont take this game seriously its why i knew my vt acc will be deleted if i do it i did it for fun. and i never hacked baku i just killed him

I dont take this game seriously its why i knew my vt acc will be deleted if i do it i did it for fun. and i never hacked baku i just killed him
You do take this game to seriously, I've noticed this when u played with me. E.g. I was botting with u on banuta, and every 30 secs u exivad veziv :D

hahahaha thats true this xabor is just a piece of shit never take spots and always botting in last line in warzones with utamo xD he is totally retarded and biggest charlover i have ever seen in this ot ;x this game is fucked up because of ppl like you

You do take this game to seriously, I've noticed this when u played with me. E.g. I was botting with u on banuta, and every 30 secs u exivad veziv :D
im not xabor omg -.- evul striker here <<

hahahaha thats true this xabor is just a piece of shit never take spots and always botting in last line in warzones with utamo xD he is totally retarded and biggest charlover i have ever seen in this ot ;x this game is fucked up because of ppl like you
1.I been playing with xabor for long time hes PRO pvp you can ask many ppl even VEZIV will tell you hes good pvp so dont call him shit shleder aka last line 24h on ventrilo with nuskei
AND im not xabor you piece of shits seduc ox here<

how charlover like him can have pvp? if hes always last line and don't take spots if hes getting more than 2 sds? im in last line? dude did you even fight on this server ? lmao fucking bullshits all the time

The kid is a retard, end of discussion. Immature little child what else do you expect. The bigger retards are the people who give him their access.
Okay dino first of all your the biggest retard ive seen
"COUNT HIM I CANT COUNT I GOT DELAY"
everybody got fucking delay on vent you fucking piece of fuck
2nd of all
KIDS?
dude your 25 playing tibia
GG

2nd of all
KIDS?
GG

im 21 i play tibia as much i can sometimes its up to 48h or more without sleeping who care about that just rock chars and ban them or deletad them are just retarded

50% of everyone who play tibia play for war other for quest

2nd of all
KIDS?
GG

Sick insult, hurts so much :(

Back