• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tom's new lifethread :D

Westie

Reaction score
well i decided to play shadowcores again after getting hacked from 289 to level 7 haha so here my new thread just logged in my account and this is how it looked
dd847.jpg

skills 11/7 LOL

- - - Updated - - -

120nvqv.jpg

handed in a task from when i was 289 lol

well leveling yesterday didn't go good everytime i went to hunt i had loads of noobs trying to kill me :/ so back to leveling today.

P.s accepting any cash and equips parcel to me please ":D

I don't get it why you would use that character, I mean you got hacked and it's probably possible for you to get hacked again or what?

Nah maybe he got hacked because of using same acc / pw or downloading any keylogger :p he maybe deleted it now and he wants to use the mounts/outfits he got on that character? =)
And all the quests etc access places he got on the character :D

so fuckin lame to hack+rook =/ goin to watch this thread daily :D

mark wont do anything for my account and i noticed the rec key was gone? and i never take my rec keys so iv had to leave it again :/ i got a new ek tho and il keep posting pictures

Westie; They don't use rec keys anymore. You recover your account by e-mail now so if your "Tom"-account is registered on your email then you are all fine (if u dont use the same acc/pw on other server and no keylogger blablabla). With other words, Rec key has been removed and replaced by e-mails now.

Dude you bought your character from Tomz(the owner before he sold the account), you did not take your rec key because Tomz did...

wanna make a million pound bet the recovery key was on it? and i bought the account from snuff not tomz? i sold my account westie to tomz

Back