• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ update

So why do you so desperately want to be the first one? The first aint always the best. Not to mention you're 9.7~ versions weren't up to date because of not having WotE & Children's of the Revelution Quest in it.

But suit yourself. It's your OT and I'm not saying you did a bad job on the whole OT. Simply stating my opinion that's this update was kinda useless & rubbish, if you ask me.

I actually agree with this guy everything in the update sucks and I bet give it a few days your average of players will decrease this servers gonna go exactly down the same road as icechaw and softcores your gonna keep ruining it with unnecessary updates and your gonna kill the server give it 6 months you'll have max online players at peak times be 20 people but I geuss as long as people keep donating you don't really care.

I actually agree with this guy everything in the update sucks and I bet give it a few days your average of players will decrease this servers gonna go exactly down the same road as icechaw and softcores your gonna keep ruining it with unnecessary updates and your gonna kill the server give it 6 months you'll have max online players at peak times be 20 people but I geuss as long as people keep donating you don't really care.

I think that ordinary players (that actually plays) really enjoy this update, however the speed formula is an exception. Nobody likes that major change in CipSofts update. Though I'm quite certain that the content team is already doing their best to improve this update and to bring the old speed formula back. Other than the speed formula, why complain about a brand new look on Venore, a new client support and new hunting grounds?

Please talaturen, Finish this ot by bringing the 20 frags per kill.

#Flames...
They are doing a hard job. They are good. But hey Talaturen Monsters Speed has changed to in this update.

On like lizards, Giant Spiders, and alot more. so on low lvls its hard to keep distance now that maked the game harder.

lol max 20 ppl give me a break, this ot used to have over 120+ ppl when it was brand new and it was beast now its to full of botters that needa gtfo

CipSoft makes updates, TwifySoft copies. You knew what you was signing up for when you joined the OTServ. A fast exp rate, skill rate etc of a copy of Tibia. Sure some other things are missing, but updates are priority because they want to keep up to date with CipSoft. Then while they have spare time, they will begin fixing other things.

Yes I can, if he wants to give criticism about the speed etc update then go over to CipSoft. Talaturen has already stated that he isn't a lover of the speed update and he'll try to fix it eventually, it'll be added to his list (which I'm sure is huge).

You obviously missunderstood why people play open tibia, don't you? They play it for wars mostly and secondly for doing quests and shit. Now who did they satisfy during this update? None of these.

Besides, the point of this OT was not to make a copy of Tibia. It was to include the best things it had, and leave the crappy things out. That's the reason why this server hasn't got 20 frags for 1 kill and no swap system. But if you think you know better, sure.

ok guys i am just saying this update is nice and all and theres no need to change the speed again.
For you people who are saying that low lvls can catch u and shit i got the solution for you.kill them, there like prob 100 lvls lower than you and you should have no problem killing them.
And also about the dash thing effecting the speed changed, i think this is probably the best thing thats ever happened because bots are for noobs who cant play tibia and if u cant and get away from someone without dash, your just trash.
Just leaving some input on this since ive been looking at the posts for awhile.
all in all, very nice update Talaturen and the crew

You must be one of the most retarded and annoying players here, don't you? I can kill level 100's easy, no problem. The annoying fucking thing is they have this "revenge" thing whereas they can be pussy and attack me without getting skull. Since nobody cares about their level 100's there's really no point in killing them, because it will just result in getting you rs, at which point they'll do anything to get you killed and in which they will succeed because they can just pop yellow skull again.

I think that ordinary players (that actually plays) really enjoy this update, however the speed formula is an exception. Nobody likes that major change in CipSofts update. Though I'm quite certain that the content team is already doing their best to improve this update and to bring the old speed formula back. Other than the speed formula, why complain about a brand new look on Venore, a new client support and new hunting grounds?

I am an ordinary player; I manual, I bot, I do warmodes, I do quests, I do warzones. Or what do you expect from an ordinary player? As I said; if you think this update is a success then why don't you make a f*cking poll about it? Keep defending for what reason? If it turns out I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. Could care less. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong, but it seems all of you are.

The reason why we would complain about these new hunting grounds is not necessarily because they are here; no that's a good thing. It's because we requested (and were promised) other things; such as the WotE quest, togheter with Childrens of the Revolution.

It's the question you have to ask yourself;
Do I want it? Yes
But do I need it? No

^big difference between that.

One thing I don't like about this update is that the "Your last visit~" message changed, it now shows what time it is when you login.. :/

10:54 Your last visit was on Sat Dec 15 10:56:45 2012.

and yes, the speed formula drives me crazy.. And I still think it should be tweaked a little bit more to make it as it used to be.. Still feel slower on both my 270 mage and my 300 mage

I am an ordinary player; I manual, I bot, I do warmodes, I do quests, I do warzones. Or what do you expect from an ordinary player? As I said; if you think this update is a success then why don't you make a f*cking poll about it? Keep defending for what reason? If it turns out I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. Could care less. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong, but it seems all of you are.

The reason why we would complain about these new hunting grounds is not necessarily because they are here; no that's a good thing. It's because we requested (and were promised) other things; such as the WotE quest, togheter with Childrens of the Revolution.

It's the question you have to ask yourself;
Do I want it? Yes
But do I need it? No

^big difference between that.

You will eventually see this update too, however Talaturen made his decision to put this major update on a priority. As long as he's in charge it's like that it's going to be. And why do you hate on this update so freakin' much? What's the wrong with it? OTHER THAN THE FUCKING FORMULA (the formula goes for creature speed too). Is it only because you did not get something that you hoped on? Why are you argueing about this over and over and over again. The game content team has already begun to work on the next update and I'm sure that it'll be done soon enough and that it will satisfy your requests just fine.

And who says I can't accept that I'm wrong, however I can't see any statement that can be claimed as correct or incorrect, as I just gave my opinion on the matter. (Don't see why you brought that up. At least not how you generalized all players just like that.)

You will eventually see this update too, however Talaturen made his decision to put this major update on a priority. As long as he's in charge it's like that it's going to be. And why do you hate on this update so freakin' much? What's the wrong with it? OTHER THAN THE FUCKING FORMULA (the formula goes for creature speed too). Is it only because you did not get something that you hoped on? Why are you argueing about this over and over and over again. The game content team has already begun to work on the next update and I'm sure that it'll be done soon enough and that it will satisfy your requests just fine.

And who says I can't accept that I'm wrong, however I can't see any statement that can be claimed as correct or incorrect, as I just gave my opinion on the matter. (Don't see why you brought that up. At least not how you generalized all players just like that.)

There's no point arguing with you. I clearly gave my reasons why I didn't like this update and you can read them because they're here, on this thread. If you still do not realize what my reasons are then something's wrong with you.

And for the last time (for God sake) I have nothing against the new speed formula, besides that everyone should have a reduce, not just the high level players.

Hope you finally get it now.

There's no point arguing with you. I clearly gave my reasons why I didn't like this update and you can read them because they're here, on this thread. If you still do not realize what my reasons are then something's wrong with you.

And for the last time (for God sake) I have nothing against the new speed formula, besides that everyone should have a reduce, not just the high level players.

Hope you finally get it now.

I'm not attacking you personally man, you constantly think that people criticize you personally because you behave like you are in the center of the world. I just wanted to provide you and the rest of the community with facts and somewhat my own opinions. Let's leave this behind and move on, cause I'm not here to debate with you ^.^

I'm not attacking you personally man, you constantly think that people criticize you personally because you behave like you are in the center of the world. I just wanted to provide you and the rest of the community with facts and somewhat my own opinions. Let's leave this behind and move on, cause I'm not here to debate with you ^.^

He is the center of the world

I know its nothing personal but your comments annoy me because you don't understand anything of what I said. At least, that's what it seems like.

And honestly I dont think you provide them with your personal opinion, as you just keep defending hani & mark. But w/e, done here.

Back