• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
01:23 Mad Gravity: South of Angarth, going down and passing the legiones to the left, next to the drake overlord & draconus cave.

This made my day, due to fact nothing is there, about 6 players looking for it.

Has anybody solved the quest at orcs with the levers?

I like the new hunt place
6YDnSXR.jpg

Hello!

Some players are asking about the new itens and their status, like +2 ml or +4 ml, older items have stats that do not match with the newest items, so we will modify and create a timeline for all itens that is more difficult and make attributes that are consistent with its rarity. Hope you understand that. We will make a note in our forum when it happen.

Enjoy,
Az~

Hello!

Some players are asking about the new itens and their status, like +2 ml or +4 ml, older items have stats that do not match with the newest items, so we will modify and create a timeline for all itens that is more difficult and make attributes that are consistent with its rarity. Hope you understand that. We will make a note in our forum when it happen.

Enjoy,
Az~

would be great bcoz they'd be more unique!

This is why day by day i dont see any sense here.
Why? i remember how few ppls including me, at 100 lvls try so hard to get these items from lvl 100 quest
Now they are just fckin dropable by monsters ( snake god wirstguard etc )
This isnt fair at all.
+ change reward from serpent tower quest since nobody will use DS helmet with -1 mlvl, especialle magic vocations.
Regards.

This is why day by day i dont see any sense here.
Why? i remember how few ppls including me, at 100 lvls try so hard to get these items from lvl 100 quest
Now they are just fckin dropable by monsters ( snake god wirstguard etc )
This isnt fair at all.
+ change reward from serpent tower quest since nobody will use DS helmet with -1 mlvl, especialle magic vocations.
Regards.

We will surely take a look into the issue.

yo, im seeing a high lv shaman 'Morgana', anything changed for this voc? i stop playing that bcoz the voc wasnt good ^^

Logged in, but seems like everyones afk :p
Or no one speaks english lol

How much is this worth?

13:49 You see refining stone (+10)(+11)(+12).
It weighs 1.00 oz.

From now on this polish jackass gonna die everytime i will see him
I know him, hes mentally retarted.
He probably won't even login for a few days since I RS'd him

I'm still waiting to hear more about the details on the Hunters Summons. I got no idea what they do or their dmg etc. I'd like to know them so I know which is better to use in which situation.

Since last few days i didnt played so i cant tell ya.
Im waiting for task npc and some challenges.
Regards

I'v also become very bored, not much to do.

Maybe add a long story quest starting at level 20 and continues up past 100+ ? Could incorporate a last level of promotion into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back