• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Are you guys kidding me? I think this is worse then elfs, i just got dced and died from nowhere by a wyvern. also website down!

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's not my internet because everyone lagged and got dced!

I will quit if i don't get my dragon shield and dragon scale mail back, aswell as my 2k and 30 mana pots and 1 level back, since i died. all i could do while dying is that i saw my character dying without any possible chance to heal!

Last edited:
I've always wondered if this server had custom spells or monsters? Or is it just based on real tibia spells/items/monsters with a custom map?

As far as I can see the spell "exevo gran mas moe" is custom, there is a custom monster "Nerubian", it is a custom map, basically it got custom sprite and custom items due to the fact of having perfect, normal and damaged items.

As far as I can see the spell "exevo gran mas moe" is custom, there is a custom monster "Nerubian", it is a custom map, basically it got custom sprite and custom items due to the fact of having perfect, normal and damaged items.

Devastating_beetle.gif

Monster that's been in Zezenia way before Elf hosted Lordaeron, I also recall Elf admitting to using some of "Zezenia" graphics.

Some of the items might look familiar too :)
Items - Zezenia Wiki

I'm online, training for now. Hopefully will be able to create OtLand guild soon :)
Char name: Peroxide

Pretty funny you just swapped the Battle Shield sprite to the Steel Shield one. Wonder which one they used on Battle Shield now, perhaps Steel Shield :O

I'm online, training for now. Hopefully will be able to create OtLand guild soon :)
Char name: Peroxide

I think you should be a otland on lordaeron group again invite all member's have a poll of who to make vice leaders based on who we think will lead the guild into the right direction, As for the leader I have no question you will be a good one :)

If theres gonna be an otland guild i want to join ^^
if anyone wants to hunt or explore: ingame name : Hehemidu :)
i'm a pally

theres a bug within the reward chest, providing unlimited level, atleast according to chats, cuze i havent checked it myself, theres a guy lvl 70, and he was like lvl 50 around 10 minuts ago, u guys wanna check it out i guess

Last edited:
theres a bug within the reward chest, providing unlimited level, atleast according to chats, cuze i havent checked it myself, theres a guy lvl 70, and he was like lvl 50 around 10 minuts ago, u guys wanna check it out i guess

this is not the only HEAVY bug which was found... u can close the server fare lol...

Finally the server has started! YAY :D

Anyone interested in playing as a team?:)

Any news about the exp bug?
I hope there is a rollback and I don't lose my 12 hours playtime :S

We can all form a otland guild, but I am damn pissed if the whole thing gets reseted..

Back