• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Should I go ahead and start or will I play first couple of hours and then a rollback happens?

Not satisfied with these complaints.

Should I go ahead and start or will I play first couple of hours and then a rollback happens?

Not satisfied with these complaints.

There are no such thing as rollback coming, just for those who abused the bug. If you create a character now you shouldnt have to worry at all.

I Myself played til level 36 so far, and its great. I Havnt ran into any serious or game-changing bugs yet, people complaining just wants to destroy the reputation of the server, and make people like you not start.

You should try it for sure, no regrets :)

there wont be any rollbacks i think u can play wihtout a problem the bug that caused the problem is gone

spartans is semi otland guild with i think as of now only otland members :p

@alguzu
Rashid can be found in north east of Valiance Keep.

@abusers
I hope you are keeping track of the exp bug abusers. This guy Arthas :: The ultimate revolution abused the bug till level 52, he had like magic level 10 on 52.
Now he is cheeky enough to level up like nothing happened.. There is no sense in removing his experience, it should be an instant deletion, that is just ridiculous.

Is it worth starting? Which vocation got the advantage? :p

Straight up playa's stream that shit yo!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there going to be a Paypal option coming?

Hatin' on mah stream much?

NP. Switching from rats to snakes now. More excitment inc

PS. Bcuz I got live cam, epic music and commentating from time to time! :rolleyes:

Hatin' on mah stream much?

NP. Switching from rats to snakes now. More excitment inc

Nobody-cares-baby..._large.jpg

Becoming a dickhead on Otland = New cool thing to do.

To all you haters you are..

[video=youtube_share;Utxb-kzvFZU]http://youtu.be/Utxb-kzvFZU[/video]

Back
Top Bottom