• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

When did it get reseted?o_O and yeah a otland guild sounds great.

Exp bug is fixed, all the person who were affected by this bug, being rolled back with experience they gained from it. Do not worry, it wont affect gameplay. Related to question with Charmer, as he is top 1 level, and he was affected by bug - his experience was lowered by over 1.5kk, right as much as he 'gained' from bug + some extra. Rest of his experience is legit.

You guys ruined Lordaeron.

I would like to hear your explantation about this statement. I can assure that you're wrong; Yes, we changed a lot; Yes, there might be some minor bugs which are being fixed within first hours. But honestly, I've been watching how Lordaeron was going over all those years. Last year, noone had time to update and develop the server, right now you got a server with dedicated and experienced team who are willing to coninue developing.

I would like to hear your explantation about this statement. I can assure that you're wrong; Yes, we changed a lot; Yes, there might be some minor bugs which are being fixed within first hours. But honestly, I've been watching how Lordaeron was going over all those years. Last year, noone had time to update and develop the server, right now you got a server with dedicated and experienced team who are willing to coninue developing.

Testers should have been hired.

I would like to hear your explantation about this statement.

You mean "explanation", not "explantation".

And no, you really wouldn't. I'd rather not start an argument anyway.

Best of luck with your venture... ;)

I would like to say that Karmia doesn't look good.. It doesn't look RPG at all, thats just my opinion. As I havent tried out the new Lordaeron for real yet I can't say that you rlly ruined it. I think it's still the same Gameplay as before :p

/Naxtie

Hmmm... 70 players online :/
Expected more players at Lordaeron ^^

You mean "explanation", not "explantation".

And no, you really wouldn't. I'd rather not start an argument anyway.

Best of luck with your venture... ;)

I'm always waiting for competent criticism, however instead of EXPLAINING your point of view, you're counting my grammer mistakes ;( Thanks. Good luck to you 2.

@Three Magic, pretty much impossible to get 100 beta testers, for 5x rpg server. Not possible to find all bugs.

Despite all the criticism that has been shown towards the server, I can say that I really enjoy the server.
I like the map alot and it has got huge content. So for the first time exploring this map it's an AWESOME server.

The only thing that bugs me are the minor bugs.. (get it?)

What about players like "Jasiu Rozrabiaka" or "Xulodue" lol. Check their Kill statistic, it is impossible to be their level with such an low amount of kills...

You cant turn in Winning Lottery Ticket. Also, it sais it has to be done in Edron, perhaps change that.

Also some spawns are really overcrowded with monsters, but I still really enjoy the server.

When will the rollback happen?

We got those cases pending; Don't worry, it will be fixed.

Also there is the issue with displaying monsters kills, it shows way less creatures than player exactly killing(/10).

@down, I've played it dozen of times before release.

Last edited:
I'm always waiting for competent criticism, however instead of EXPLAINING your point of view, you're counting my grammer mistakes ;( Thanks. Good luck to you 2.

@Three Magic, pretty much impossible to get 100 beta testers, for 5x rpg server. Not possible to find all bugs.

Who said anything about 100 testers? Even a small handful would be able to test basic first encountered things.

Back