• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise of Abbadon 8.54

I REMEMBER BETA TESTING THIS!!! and it was rather enjoyable lol.

supported, might try it out tmow :p

yea its good but pvp is WAYYY out of wack... a lv 19 was using some shiver and fire arrow burn shit to kill lv 30's in 1 turn, the pvp at lower lvl ruins intire thing, PVP SHOULD BE FOR LV 50+ ONLY, LOW LVLS JUST DO MASS PKING MAKING EVERYBODY PISSD OFF INCLUEDING ME! Also, the exp is shit after lv 40 xp

yea its good but pvp is WAYYY out of wack... a lv 19 was using some shiver and fire arrow burn shit to kill lv 30's in 1 turn, the pvp at lower lvl ruins intire thing, PVP SHOULD BE FOR LV 50+ ONLY, LOW LVLS JUST DO MASS PKING MAKING EVERYBODY PISSD OFF INCLUEDING ME! Also, the exp is shit after lv 40 xp

I've seen low levels with high skills that can rape kids but at the same time they're very weak. The majority of the pks are just players killing off botters. If you have an issue with low level pks that kill you while you aren't botting - let me know! If I'm on I'll come and whoop them for you.

My ingame name is Kes/ Pedobear's Sidekick and I've found this server both entertaining and worthwhile. The server has an an RPG PVP feel to it that most OTs are lacking.

Here are some screenshots from rook;

roarook.png

Here's a peak at the secondary sorcerer vocation "Enchanter"

roaenchanter.png

EXP rate has been changed so it's now easier to get to level 100.

Come test out all 40 vocations!

This server is going through plenty of updates :O Death is adding even more vocations xD
Come and play :) its really fun!

id try it again but i cannot create an account it tells me captcha is incorrect every single time i attempt to make a character. Lol!

Back