• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

BUMP~

Great news for the fellow followers of the big project.

Hosted USA East Coast.
Full DDoS Protection
64 GB Ram
Dedicated bought!

Test server coming possibly this Wednesday!
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

don't fuck it up

>tfw he's going to fuck it up

give ip so we can test if its going to be playable from eu

I am from Venezuela and my partner is from Brazil both of us did not experience lag, the movement is really smooth with a 1000 movement speed test character, indeed my ping in the server is better than real Tibia america servers, I would say it's around 80~100 for me, maybe less. You will have to wait for wednesday until we do the test server preparations.

wtf is "700% faster gold drop rate" and "400% spawn rate" as compared to what lol
how long will beta be online?

The test server is coming today some time soon, the website is ready just need to setup an account for account creation. - All accounts made in the test server will be kept, characters won't -

@Ezzz - Great job on the server! P.S. - can you respond to my inbox or on OTHire thread?

Hey, I'm sorry I've been really busy working on the dedicated.

My partner suggested to remove runes from npcs

A bug with your power gamers/online time pages, when you click a name with two words it only searches for the first word of the name

My partner and many people dislike wands & runes at shop.

A bug with your power gamers/online time pages, when you click a name with two words it only searches for the first word of the name

How was the lag btw?

Back