• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We gona loose our accounts??

sasukeuchiha

Reaction score
Talaturen U saying that when u open new ot we will lose our account?? if that the case it inset just, for all donation and all time we spend lvl.... think about it

Thx.

If the server happens to replace SoftCores, yes, you would lose your account. That will only happen if there aren't enough players on the server, or not enough donations to pay for it.

In that case , there's a posibility to transfer our accounts to the new server or any other?! cuase yeah.. it would be so unfair for us who spend time and donations .. we love softcores Taulaturen !! :)! hope all the best for our lovely server!

If we will allow you transfer your accounts, it will not happen anytime close to the time when the new server has started (we can call it SoftCores 2.0 until it has a name). SoftCores has been online for over three years already, it is a very long time for an OpenTibia server. It does not attract many new players, and it barely has over 20 players online at the same time. The money we have received from your donations has been used to pay the server, and I'm not sure for how long that will be enough. Less players means less donations. Wouldn't it be more fun to start over on an updated server with similar rates where there will be a lot of players? Anyway, like it is written in the latest news post, it all depends on how many players there are when we start the new server. I have a feeling that most of the people who still play on SoftCores would like a fresh start and are going to start playing on SoftCores 2.0, leaving the current SoftCores with less than five players online (and I'd be surprised if no one of them are using multiclient/bot while they are doing something else or perhaps playing on the new server).

Sooo The SoftCores 2.0 gonna be like the old one But with what updates?

New spells?
New "Client"?
New area like "zaoan" cant the real name.?

Just asking cuz i left Real tibia for New spells just.
and i think nobody wants to have 12312312312312131321 hotkeys or stuff like that.

Thank you for your reply Talaturen am looking forward to see what happens :)

E0QyO.png

Back