• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is with all the RL servers?

This thread really pumps me up, get ready for an english custom that will hopefully blow your mind.

Obamanizer & Blinkz, I will make sure that you two will be there on day 1 of beta, that's right, beta.

now to crush your reality, i do not expect anything good to come of this server if it ever came to be created. what i see with my realistic outlook of the theorycraft you have going is that the server itself will be no fun to play at all, i am only atracted to the servers that stand above all others in customization and funfactor. a server based on real life, you are talking to nerds/geeks who come to the internets because they obviously dont care so much for the real world and prefer to drown themselves in the falsehood of what they wish they could be. so you will create a server of what the long to forget. well played. lol

now to crush your reality, i do not expect anything good to come of this server if it ever came to be created. what i see with my realistic outlook of the theorycraft you have going is that the server itself will be no fun to play at all, i am only atracted to the servers that stand above all others in customization and funfactor. a server based on real life, you are talking to nerds/geeks who come to the internets because they obviously dont care so much for the real world and prefer to drown themselves in the falsehood of what they wish they could be. so you will create a server of what the long to forget. well played. lol

I am not sorry to disappoint you but my will is not so weak that a simple post could crush my "reality" this is but one move I'll make to spread the ideals I have discovered. My first and foremost aim is to create a fun server people can enjoy, those nerds/geeks are as you say "sheep" and do not even posses the idea of the "true" nature of things. They drown themselves in falsehood because of falsehood. I will create a server that shows what we so badly need to remember, one that shows the "true" aspect of things and not this garbage society throws in your face. I am sorry for one thing though, that your negative imagination creates preconceived ideas of things that you have not yet experienced.

"garbage society throws in your face" lol, its not fake garbage though, its society itself, thus, Reality, no genjutsu here. the world sucks, living sucks, you can find happiness without money, but reality is money can let you do what you actually long to do. your not a revolutionary, your hype will turn to ash when you realize the road before you is probably beyond your grasp of skilled knowledge. i will just wait for you to come off the Acid trip and give myself a pat on the shoulder when my predictions come to reality. as i am seldom wrong.

I respect how stubborn you are, it shows strength, sometimes though it pays to be weak. I could argue with you about society and how it came to be over time but that is a path better ventured by ones own intrigue. The world doesn't suck nor living, your perception on the other hand could use some expanding, perhaps that acid you mentioned could help? Your comments towards "my grasp of skilled knowledge" and "your not a revolutionary" have no meaning, you know nothing of who you are defining.

@Blinkz Yeah the servers out right now aren't good. Most are just download and play and you see some that add in a few script that they get from here lol. Then all the real maps that people just add like a few tps and edit a set for donor then say lets go make some money. If i wanted to play A real map, id rather play real tibia then to, play on a server that could be down a week later lol.

I respect how stubborn you are, it shows strength, sometimes though it pays to be weak. I could argue with you about society and how it came to be over time but that is a path better ventured by ones own intrigue. The world doesn't suck nor living, your perception on the other hand could use some expanding, perhaps that acid you mentioned could help? Your comments towards "my grasp of skilled knowledge" and "your not a revolutionary" have no meaning, you know nothing of who you are defining.

Considering my the end of this year i should be a Cop, i have a good understanding of people, i Excel in human nature understanding. To add meaning to my words, i refer to statistically its doubtful you have the programming knowledge to pull off something truly custom that will Wow us since very very very few in the community do. Also based on your 5 years on the account with no history of anything having to do with experience with server creations or past history of skills. its safe to assume your server idea is nothing more than a pipe dream, and if it is created, will not infact live up to the hype you portray it to be.

i played deathzot xD, i was winters reign/winters dick

bill and his inbred uncle gave me a free smite wand?, i forgot what it was called

Considering my the end of this year i should be a Cop, i have a good understanding of people, i Excel in human nature understanding. To add meaning to my words, i refer to statistically its doubtful you have the programming knowledge to pull off something truly custom that will Wow us since very very very few in the community do. Also based on your 5 years on the account with no history of anything having to do with experience with server creations or past history of skills. its safe to assume your server idea is nothing more than a pipe dream, and if it is created, will not infact live up to the hype you portray it to be.

The concept I'm using/portraying will be lived up to whether you are able to see it or not. I do not know why you are trying to prove your credentials to me when it's obvious you misunderstand. Do not underestimate a dream. Spiral on vector, shred that linear space.

@ obamanizer
are you related to bill?

Last edited:
i wonder why you're wondering about me wondering if you're related to an inbred...

From my point of view I can tell that most people (including me) are not interested in spending a lot of time in an OT, I quit Tibia as well I'm still level 128, it's a really strong EK 100/81, but just by the fact of having to spend hours just to get some "artificial" concerns me a lot.

I'm sure people like fun servers, like Shadow w/e name it is (from Mark) real map server, it's fun, you don't have to spend a bunch of useful time to get something, you die and it really doesn't matter, it's like in the old golden days were people used to play Harmonia map, YurOTs, etc ... It used to be about fun, not about money. Remember the current OT community we have is actually from the old days, there are some new though, but still, everyone is growing up and interacting with the real world.

There could be good custom successful servers, but it has to be Fun-To-Play in order to succeed.

You're becoming a cop now Will? Damn.. I feel bad for all the black people in your city.
i voted for obama.... twice... im fine with black people... lol, most black people around me are decent people, not wannabe gangbangers. more white trash than anything around here.

Back