• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what you think about lunar?

dariumartins

Reaction score
give your opinion about the new server first day
in my opinion it failed, i thought it would be a great server
the vocation balance that staff mentioned doesnt exist, the "greater challenge" doesnt too
the only thing that really worked is stamina system (wtf)
haters gonna hate

I played shadowcores with 50 ppl and didn't complain, all spawns are free atm and if you want a spawn you can just kill em with a team if u have ;D

Lunarforce was a complete fail, why? Because the launch day was pretty forced by the staff, many things to change, no testers etc.

Lunarforce was a complete fail, why? Because the launch day was pretty forced by the staff, many things to change, no testers etc.

what need to be tested? only thing is the rookgaard login problem and how could they know, it's not like anyone of tester would notice that...

For me lunarforce failed. Though that ot will be a challange, but its not. I love this mana etc system, its just crazy. I'm out atm.

Im disappointed :(, I was expecting a great pvp-enforced(hardcore) server. I'm going back to Shadowcores

I don't like the idea of hardcore pvp. So im out too! Thanks for the time :)

Back