• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who are up for minigames server?

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Well i always like to start new projects :p. But asfar as now, i'm bit bored out and thought about new idea.

You are playing servers, then you are tired from leveling up or dont have alot of time to play. Well this is your chance to have fun and challenge friends or work as a team ;)

Well here is example of minigames i can think of, but we need to figure out how we will pull it off on the Tibia world ^^

Such as:
Mario Cart
Zombie Events
Prop Hunt

and etc...

Feel free to share other ideas and etc...

looks cool, but a server just around minigames is something not many people will play imo. maybe just have a regular server but it lots of minigames as events :) .

bomberman, king of the hill, hide and seek maybe (tricky), dodgeball (inspired by dzot :p),...

good luck anyway :)

Evil, look on youtube :p

Agree, but depends how many are up for this kind of server :p

Maybe you can add like a ranking on each minigame, and when you win/get a highscore you gain exp or items.
So there is a way to tell who is the best or who played more

Add a few spawns for others who like to gain exp by hunting but always making the minigames necessary and more rewarding (just an idea poorly explained haha)

Edit: also make some evens restricted
ex: if you dont finish some event in X time you can't acces X event to make it more challenging

just ideas

Last edited:
Pretty cool idea, you could create a 'lobby room' where everyone can hang :p - and then people could enter teleports to enter x and y events. Maybe include CTF :p?

I like the suggestions ;)

About TD, its a singel player :/

you could have 4 people playing TD and the one who can keep his fort safe the longest wins

As it now, i would love to make first game. Mario cart.

This could actually be a community project.
There is a central lobby room and people can contribute maps / events which are added and can be played.

This could actually be a community project.
There is a central lobby room and people can contribute maps / events which are added and can be played.

I literally started making a server like this at the beginning of this year, but I never got to do much about it because of Necronia and Ethraeum. I have a lobby map and maps for some events:

0a2e0fa6eb.png

38020306df.png

Problem is - I made this map with Necronia's map editor which uses custom .dat/.spr so even if I donated anything I made for this project, it wouldn't load properly in any other map editor :(

@Summ
Agree about the maps, but about the codes. I would rather make them from scratch myself ^^ But ofc if people want to join this feel free todo so. :)

Also about you said, it can be a community project, you want me to make.it open source?

The server would die because of lack of players. This idea has been in my head for quite some time now.

Back