• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is Realsoft being used to state an example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chujnowski

Reaction score
I see moderators are going to delete all the threads about mastercores, since when is it illegal to make money on ots? As far as I know we had 100's of people even worse then him at these forums, im talking about people like Ryan and others. Since when do moderators create the rules of this forum?

I agree to some degree, but I think they are tired of his ads

Doesnt matter, in a way everyone scams. Since every server makes an reset sooner or later, am I right?

They removed a private thread about Talaturen, but when it comes to another user: WHY DONT WE JUST NOT MAKE A STICKY AND BLACKLIST HIM!??!

I played Goobers for such a long time (3 years~). Had quite a lot of fun.

Buying a GM account on Goobers put them on the longest online list.

And yeah, I didn't support him selling Tutor's & GM's to gain money. <_<

@ONT,

He brought everything upon himself.

I see moderators are going to delete all the threads about mastercores, since when is it illegal to make money on ots? As far as I know we had 100's of people even worse then him at these forums, im talking about people like Ryan and others. Since when do moderators create the rules of this forum?
Go google a bit in OTLand, you'll see some active & interesting threads about him.
No need to spam more threads about him, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back