• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 vs Windows XP

Windows 7 or Windows XP?

• Windows 7

Votes: 247 61.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 158 39.0%

• Total voters
My computer is working perfectly with windows XP so i don't see a reason to update it to windows 7.

After seeing the total failure of Vista i really don't wanna try this shit either xD

My computer is working perfectly with windows XP so i don't see a reason to update it to windows 7.

After seeing the total failure of Vista i really don't wanna try this shit either xD

Ye, Vista was a real fail.
I dont know if I should install windows 7. :(

Windows XP takes less CPU but if you have a decent computer and enough RAM, then you should definitely go for Windows 7 as it can be really fast.

But still, nothing beats Linux so far. :)

Windows XP takes less CPU but if you have a decent computer and enough RAM, then you should definitely go for Windows 7 as it can be really fast.

You made me laugh.

Linux is only good server sided, you got a much wider choice of games when it comes to Windows. Which fast makes Windows the most suitable computer for gaming experience instead of Linux.

Linux doesn't support DirectX(In a legal way), and DirectX 10 and 11 is great compared to OpenGL.

Windows 7 hands down...its not even an argument lol, taken all the best of XP and optimized it. Anyone that says otherwise has obviously not used it or doesn't know how to use it ;D

i guess most people is going for design than features ;p

What is all this shit about XP having better features?! lol wtf XP is buggy as fuck

Windows 7 hands down...its not even an argument lol, taken all the best of XP and optimized it. Anyone that says otherwise has obviously not used it or doesn't know how to use it ;D

What is all this shit about XP having better features?! lol wtf XP is buggy as fuck

I guess, all they look at is the desktop.

maybe in speed.. but never about performance..

it's far from every game supports linux.. it's like 5% of all games does support linux..

and I wouldn't use Linux.. my computer is a new one and can handle msn without laggs as it seems others can't in this discussion thread..
I got enough Processors to make all programs run fast and smoothly..

I actually agree with you. All computers can handle Windows XP and it is relatively lag-free, unlike Windows 7.

:O:O:O

if you can make Win7 lagg... holy shit... I recommend you to upgrade your computer.. example buy a new one.. and at least take a computer is newer then 2000 and you're fine again

Back
Top Bottom