• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 vs Windows XP

Windows 7 or Windows XP?

• Windows 7

Votes: 247 61.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 158 39.0%

• Total voters
:O:O:O

if you can make Win7 lagg... holy shit... I recommend you to upgrade your computer.. example buy a new one.. and at least take a computer is newer then 2000 and you're fine again

What I meant was that Windows XP lags less than Windows 7. Example, for those who have bad computers, I did not say I had a bad computer.

What I meant was that Windows XP lags less than Windows 7. Example, for those who have bad computers, I did not say I had a bad computer.

the computer lagg Win7 isn't strong enough run example CS, BF, WOW and all other games which is pretty nice graphical and need some performance to run..

and if you're using XP you will be able to use whatever was created in the pass.. but not in the future.. Microsoft are going to Stop Support Win XP and also all Game Softs is also going to stop support XP

Facts.. To lagg Win7 it's required that you're using a very old/bad computer..

OR

you're using crack which is failing at the long way to go

OR

something is weird in your computer and Win7 is having wrong settings to fully support it

the computer lagg Win7 isn't strong enough run example CS, BF, WOW and all other games which is pretty nice graphical and need some performance to run..

and if you're using XP you will be able to use whatever was created in the pass.. but not in the future.. Microsoft are going to Stop Support Win XP and also all Game Softs is also going to stop support XP

Facts.. To lagg Win7 it's required that you're using a very old/bad computer..

OR

you're using crack which is failing at the long way to go

OR

something is weird in your computer and Win7 is having wrong settings to fully support it

Good awnser, I agree with you!

I'm using Windows 7 and I must say that it seems better, haven't been bothered to really compare them. But if I had to choose I would go with windows 7.

It looks better too!

Windows 7 FTW.

Just bought a new pc. On my old computer I had windows 7 too, the computer had like 714mb ram only and there wasn't any lagg, so wtf?
You would have a really really bad pc if windows 7 laggs Oo

Windows 7 FTW.

Just bought a new pc. On my old computer I had windows 7 too, the computer had like 714mb ram only and there wasn't any lagg, so wtf?
You would have a really really bad pc if windows 7 laggs Oo

Stupid?

My computer dosn't laggs, My question was wich OS is the best one.

wait for win8, maybe they will use the new kernel(the one from first beta releases of win7), not the vista one as in win7 ;f

XP is not old nor outdated, and it'll always perform better than any newer bloatware.

Unless your version of XP doesn't support the amount of RAM your computer can process, then your bloatware may end up better, like my case.

And don't get me wrong, I love XP, but my computer definitely runs faster on 7 (due to the reason stated above)
Red

What is all this shit about XP having better features?! lol wtf XP is buggy as fuck

haha yeah i just saw that i wrote and it was completly wrong lol xD

Guess people is going for design than stability(?)
but thats from computer to computer. and i guess xp doesnt support dx11, or am i wrong?

haha yeah i just saw that i wrote and it was completly wrong lol xD

Guess people is going for design than stability(?)
but thats from computer to computer. and i guess xp doesnt support dx11, or am i wrong?

Windows XP doesnt even support DX10 :)

Windows XP doesnt even support DX10 :)

Which means XP = outdated.

As I mentioned in previous post, new gaming cases, will perform way better with Win7 instead of XP.

XP usually comes with 32bit, and new computers got at least 4+ GM RAM unless it is a laptop.

XP don't completely support 64bit. Which fast makes Win7 64bit a much better choice.

XP does not support DirectX 10+. Which is VERY essential for future games.

If you have a properly gaming computer, only idiots can actually manage to make a Win7 computer lag.

Back