• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even use spells, and 3 meats doesnt last long xD
It's there to get you started, once you reach the cities and start your first task on killing rotworms and larvae then food wont be a problem

What do you guys think so far?

Is the leveling a bit too slow?
Do you think the skills are too low at the start?

What do you guys think so far?

Is the leveling a bit too slow?
Do you think the skills are too low at the start?
The skills are just fine, I think the leveling should be slighty faster tho :p

I've been thinking about adding a bunch of beginner quests that will reward experience and be an effective way to level quicker than just increasing exp rates

I've been thinking about adding a bunch of beginner quests that will reward experience and be an effective way to level quicker than just increasing exp rates
That would be awesome :)

Okay, when I tried to put meat to full backpack I couldn't do that even if I had enough capacity. Message said "You cannot put more objects in this container.":
iX5aHAX.png

But when I tried to put gold to full backpack I found out that I actually can do that:
sYy9QPJ.png

So basically when my bp is full I still can add gold from the ground to and existing pile in my bp, but can't add meat from the ground to meats in my bp. :v

Wasn't sure where exactly to report bugs, in this case a minor map bug which you can see here.
auda.png

I just want to mention that you guys have a done good with sound on client, its really adds a atmosphere to the game.

As a retired Tibia player i want to say that this game should have a introduction quest when you come to ramurika or the other city( don't remember the name ). This quest should guide the player in the game, make the player know the NPCs, new systems, etc. For me as i developer i think its important to take care of the player in their first steps in the game, showing him the depot, npcs, new systems, firsts hunts spots, etc. A really easy and good introduction to the game will make more players stick with this game.

My fourth point should be for finding door bug:
NyeRwq5.png
When I tried to look at the doors, message said that I see stone wall, and to go there i had to go downstairs lol. NOTE: This has been already fixed by Mackan. I still want my fourth point though :D

Next.

When you use the blueberries bush, but not eat or move berries till another ones respawn, you won't be able to eat them from the bush. Whenever I tried eat them, message said "You cannot use that object." I could eat them before new ones spawned on the bush, but after that it's not possible:
exlKXtm.png

Next.

I've found a stone pile in undeground caves, north-east from Ramurika. Stone pile which can't be opened by shovel. First minimap screenshot shows my location, second ss is a little closer look. Third minimap screenshot is showing level below, where the way up exists.
You guys tell me if this is a bug, or is it just me looking for anything to get some points lol
mU6O7FN.png

Here's something similar:

tPd3zt4.png

But in this case I could walk over that hole(opened by deafult). I think when I looked on it, message said "You see small hole." It is not possible to go through this hole, to get level below. And again below, on the minimap we can see that there is way up. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, or a bug. You tell me :)

EDIT:

So I got kicked out of the game and I think that it was because my internet connection.
Anyway, this message popped out:
MSR4sPQ.png

As far as I know the link to the website isn't levaria.swe-soft.se but therran.swe-soft.se :v

Last edited:
Next.

I've found a stone pile in undeground caves, north-east from Ramurika. Stone pile which can't be opened by shovel. First minimap screenshot shows my location, second ss is a little closer look. Third minimap screenshot is showing level below, where the way up exists.
You guys tell me if this is a bug, or is it just me looking for anything to get some points lol
mU6O7FN.png

Here's something similar:

tPd3zt4.png

But in this case I could walk over that hole(opened by deafult). I think when I looked on it, message said "You see small hole." It is not possible to go through this hole, to get level below. And again below, on the minimap we can see that there is way up. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, or a bug. You tell me :)
I can tell you right now, both of these are not bugs. These are how the tiles / items are. This is how Cipsoft created them and is how they have remained since their creation (their id's are 500~ so that should tell you how old they are.) You are point digging though.

'exura" is for level 8 or 9 o_O I can use in level 8, but in spell list is level 9

and when you dragging an item to the slot/backpack makes a sound. But if the item is away from you, even if you do not catch it, the sound happens

During beta exp should be x5 or x7 to test all things not only rotworms ><. What is the point of spending 5 h per day to get 30-40 lvl and then character will be destroy ? THIS IS BETA lolz

@Yamaken : That's a good idea. I will see if I can come up with something.
@Fec : Yeah, but we need to test all content (even early game). And we start low to hear what people have to say about it.

Bug points added:
@auda : Point added and bug fixed, it will be gone next server save. ;)
@Explorer : Point for 'stone wall' and point for the levoria message. The stone pile and small hole is not a bug. The blueberry bush works like in real tibia, it has the same issue.
@Marok : Point for the "exura" thing. I don't really know what you mean by the bag issue.

@Marok : That first image is a bug, so you get a point. But I can't see what's wrong on the second one? If it's about the grass tuft, then it's not really a bug, it just looks ugly with the new sand/water border sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back