• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera - Proposals (features, gameplay, content e.g)

TILFen

Reaction score

VC9H1.png

Grettings fellow players,

We're currently taking feedback on what YOU wish to experience at Zantera during your stay in terms of gameplay, in-game content, PvP/RPG-features.
Per say, anything that could be considered as an implementation to Zantera's in-game content.
You may also leave your proposals here in order to make it easier for us to archive them.

You're the one who shapes Zantera, so hand us some feedback and we'll make sure to live up to your expectations!

Here's a few suggestions of what you might want to comment or adjust:

• Raids
  • Events
  • War/PvP features
  • Landscapes/maps
  • Vocation balance
  • Donation shop
  • Website
  • Customized content (items, creatures, houses e.g)

Thank you for participating!

Kind regards,
Zantera Staff

Last edited:
The only thing that i really wish it to be pvp.enforced!
With reference to the other things i beleive that if they are not overpowered they will be fine.

The only thing that i really wish it to be pvp.enforced!
With reference to the other things i beleive that if they are not overpowered they will be fine.

In case you didn't know, Zantera is a PVP-E server. :)

No it's not.

PVP-E doesn't have skulls ;)

@Donation items - only put it as items obtainable in game, some stuff that ruined zantera before was such things as donator boots, warlord sword, solar axe etc.

Soft Boots, Addon Doll, Robe Of The Underworld, Spellbook + 3 etc etc

Here's an interesting private message we received earlier today. The user wants to remain anonymous.

Anonymous said:
This exceeded the charatcer limit in the tumblr so i seen fit to PM you it since it seems your the person dealing with all of the threads and such.

More than one world.

The last time I seen Zantera online, it had around 900 people online... That is simply just too much. Lets face it, most of them will be botting, and there's no denying that but I'm not here to complain about botters since I'll be doing my fair shair of it myself.
Any OT with more than 350 people online at any one time would be a nightmare to play, hunting grounds will be so scarce, almost impossible to get a decent place to hunt even with the extended map.

If you make another world, it would balance it out a little making life easier for not just the players but the staff aswell. Im sure you don't want to deal with a hundred reports at once, if you get swamped with such things it would be pretty damn difficult to help everyone. People who don't get answered will give up faith in the staff and therefore Zantera as a whole.

To make another world attractive it would probably be better to offer unique feature(s) on each world, and not just a simple change in the PvP type, but perhaps custom items obtainable in the game, different quests and/or islands, maybe even bosses and events, it could be anything! Obviously that would be the teams decisicion on what to do but those are some ideas.

It is probably in everyones interest that a second world would come out, but I'll leave that with you to decide.

Thanks for reading,
Anonymous

What do you think about this statement?

Landscapes/maps
Simple and clean, u dont need a flashy building?.. the mid range tibia player doesnt really care about the landscape... i mean i dont run around and admire tibias :rolleyes: landscape while i run to Thais from venore on a lvl 8, more like half way sleeping my way through it, cuz i wanna lvl not run around and look on the 2d trees.. i just gotta check outa my window for epicness..

Donation shop
Everything should be obtainable ingame, no matter what, Solar axe, Blessed shield ETC...? well then u GMs should give out to players that have helped u, not that people can Buy em for 5 euro then its gg for everyone that doesnt wanna pay each time they change server + that zantera is going down so frequently?.. why do we need to donate each time u cant keep the server up..? " Everything u sell in donate, MUST be obatinable by a normal player "

Website
Make it awesome and noob friendly..

Customized content (items, creatures, houses e.g)

No Items
No Custom Creature, this aint a super high rate server and people are lvl 20k( no Training monks! ) And if u have to do it make it as a timer, so that botters cant sit thier until they got 120+ in skill then go around and doing OP dmg... ) Like 2 Hour train on each character then ur kicked out and gotta wait 12 hours until next time?
Custom houses in Custom isles? kinda makes sense eh?

i agree with the statement as well, but it shouldn't be too much difference about them tho, maybe like at death you lose 150% exp, i don't know the % gained in pvp kills but it should be higher as well.
A great idea would be that you guys set up a sourt of pvp tournament when the winning team gets some kind of reward and then maybe the top 5 of each server gets to one server and the ones under top 5 gets to one..
where the rest has a chance to move up.. or it could be like each team fights for their survival in the 1st server and not getting downgraded till a limited time and thats when your team lose.

these can be adjusted as you want but just an idea that would motivate the big teams to really PG and go all in for this server... i think this would be one of a kind... and the first made tournament like this so why not? :)

PS: Please stop teasing us ffs! xD

btw a question... what sorts of donations will it be? if there will be no stamina doll for example and non bugged stamina at death then the exp stages should be a little higher..

btw a question... what sorts of donations will it be? if there will be no stamina doll for example and non bugged stamina at death then the exp stages should be a little higher..

We haven't come so far yet, unfortunately.

I don't agree that much with the Anonymous post, by the way.

I think if you extend hunting grounds, 900 players wouldn't be a problem, unless (and this is a big unless) the server can't handle this amount of people.

By the way, when is Zantera going online again? Any idea?

in my opinion, you should increase the loot rate, levels is no problem anyone with good pvp can fight in a low level (like 100-150). Im saying this cuz most of the people who plays zantera, plays here for wars not for coming to exp 24/7 as some people do, u know always will be a re....s who will do that.

Back